our first valentines (Special Chapter)

Eunseo's pov
today is Valentines' day. also Jaehyun's birthday. i still haven't decided what to get him so i headed home early to cook him a meal.

when i reached home , i saw that he was at home already. he too , was shocked to see me back home this early.

"oh? you're home already?" he asked. "i wanted to cook you a meal for your birthday that's why i took half day leave. why are you home already?" i asked.

"wanted to give you a valentines' surprise." he chuckled. "that's not needed." i smiled. "i'll help you with the cooking too." he said pushing me into the kitchen not allowing me to protest.

after all the cooking , we sat down and ate together.

the romantic dinner was over in no time but i still felt like i didn't do much for his birthday making me feel bad

after i showered , i went into our bedroom to see Jaehyun lying on the bed already. i sat next to him and sighed holding his hand.

"wae?" he asked. "i just feel like i didn't do much for you birthday. i told you i didn't want you to help me with the cooking. it was my birthday present for you." i pouted.

"i have a present i want from you. and you do it now." he said reaching for something in his pocket.

when he took the thing out , i rolled my eyes.

A/N : credits is in the picture :) not my edit

i sighed to myself and laid down next to him. "okay then. i think i'd better get a real present next time." i said making him chuckle before he started kissing me while unbuckling his belt.

——————————————————————