there's nothing you can do

Jaehyun's pov
"Jaehyun , i see that you kind of understand why i want to marry her. now i need you to convince Eunseo to attend my wedding. Eunwoo , you can have the room next to Jaehyun. please show him where Jaehyun." my stepdad said.

unfortunately , i think my value in this family is the lowest. Eunseo is his own daughter so he definitely loves her. my mom is someone he doesn't love anymore.

i stood up and walked up the stairs not caring if Eunwoo could catch up with his luggages. "Jaehyun-sshi , can you help me?" Eunwoo asked out.

i initially ignored him but my father called out. "Jaehyun , help your brother please." i sighed internally and walked back down to help him.

when we finally brought his luggages up to his room next to mine , i exited without saying anything.

"Jaehyun-sshi , may i ask if you can help me get Eunseo out? i'd like to know my stepsister better." Eunwoo asked.

"why don't you ask her yourself? you have a mouth to ask , legs to walk to her door and hands to knock on her door too. you're not handicapped." i said before going back inside my room.

i took my phone out and texted Eunseo.

i went out of my room and saw Eunwoo at Eunseo's door

i went out of my room and saw Eunwoo at Eunseo's door. leaning against the wall , i smirked and said , "you really took my words for real huh?"

Eunwoo got a shock and jumped a little. "you didn't want to help so i self serviced a little. what's wrong with that?" he asked.

"Eunseo-sshi! please open up! let's get to know each other better!" Eunwoo shouted. "she already texted saying you're any annoying guy that should get lost." i said and Eunwoo rolled his eyes.

"it's gonna take a long time for Eunseo to open up to you. well , it actually depends if your mother will run away with a huge sum of money my stepdad gives to her for a divorce and also to leave you alone." i said.

"shut your mouth. my mother will never throw me here and run away with money happily." Eunwoo said before going back to his room.

i walked to Eunseo's room and knocked on it. "it's me , you can open the door now." i said and the door opened letting me in.

"you okay?" i asked closing the door. "yeah , just that i'm definitely not going to talk to my dad for quite some time." she said.

"i can't believe he actually did that because of that woman. and i can't stand that Eunwoo too. he's definitely not some good stuff." i said.

"i don't believe that woman will stay with father for long." she said groaning. i sat on the edge of the bed while Eunseo was still under her covers.

"let's just stay together till she leaves." i said. Eunseo moved over and made space for me to sit next to her.

i joined her under the covers.

"oppa , you know what? i have a feeling that appa won't be caring about us for a long time." she said and i nodded.

"then we'll have to kick her out of the house." i joked. "we can't do that or appa will kick us out too."

i might be crazy but i actually started liking Eunseo not long after we got on good terms.

just that , i don't know how to confess to her.

————————————————————