3 siblings altogther

Eunseo's pov
"jjinjayo? me too!" Eunwoo said high fiving Jaehyun. let's flashback a few hours ago..

flashback
Eunwoo didn't come to any of our rooms for an hour and we were getting a little impatient. i got out of my room only to see Jaehyun standing outside Eunwoo's room preparing to knock on his door.

"he's in there?" i asked and Jaehyun nodded. after he knocked a few times , Eunwoo opened the door for us and we went in.

both of us told our experience about how our moms left us for money just like his own mom did. Eunwoo started opening himself towards us just like how Jaehyun did to me in the past.

after Eunwoo got comfortable with us , we started chatting more. for these two years , although Eunwoo kept pestering to know more about us , we didn't get close at all.

from the three of us talking , it slowly became the two of them talking as they started saying things that they have in common. since they're the same age and also both are guys , things were definitely common between them.

end of flashback

"wow , i didn't realise it got so late! Eunseo , it's time for you to sleep." Jaehyun said looking at Eunwoo's bedside clock. "ani , i'll just not go school tomorrow." i whined lying on the bed.

Jaehyun and Eunwoo looked at each other and smirked before looking at me. "what?" i asked. the both of them started lifting me up off the bed and carried me back into the room with Jaehyun carrying my upper body and Eunwoo on the lower one.

"ah jjinja! put me down!" i struggled. "uri dongsaeng has to sleep so you can't stay up late!" Eunwoo said.

they put me on my bed and tucked me in before turning off the lights and closing my door.

i scoffed to myself and went to sleep.

the next morning..

"get up sleepyhead!" i heard Jaehyun say out pulling my blanket off. "10 more minutes.." i groaned tossing to the other side covering my face with my pillow.

"you'll be late!" Eunwoo said snatching my pillow away. "ahh..shi-" i cursed. "come on , do you want us to bring you to the bathroom too?" Jaehyun asked and i sat up immediately.

"i'll go there myself." i said getting off the bed heading to the bathroom to washup. when i was done washing , i went back to my room only to see that my bed was all made up. my brothers must have helped me.

i got changed into my uniform and headed downstairs to the kitchen and saw them seated there with my dad.

"good morning dad." i said before sitting down. "tuck in." my dad said and we started eating. "Eunseo-ah , me and Eunwoo will pick you up after school so we can send appa off." Jaehyun said and i nodded.

"miss , it's time to go or you'll be late." the chauffeur said and i looked at the time choking on my milk. "appa i'm off! bye Eunwoo oppa! bye Jaehyun oppa! ahjumma , thanks for breakfast!" i shouted before running out of the house.

time skip~

i was almost falling asleep during the last period but because it's only half an hour left , i perked myself up.

"yah , don't rest your head on your arm. it'll make you more sleepier." Lucy , my tablemate and also my bestfriend , said.

"ahh but she talks so slowly! it's impossible to not sleep." i said with a yawn. "piss!" i heard someone behind hiss.

but then i remember , i'm sitting at the last row and also the corner so who could it be?

i turned around and saw my two brothers at the backdoor smiling at me. i was shocked but then again remembered my school's security guard was useless so it's no surprise they managed to get in.

"woah , who are they?" Lucy asked. "my stepbrothers." i said proudly. "they're that handsome?" Lucy asked and i nodded.

"i envy you." Lucy said. "yah , you don't know how annoying they are!" i said making Lucy chuckle.

———————————————————

A/N : hey readers !! i'm back :> pls vote :3