Eunwoo's confession

Eunseo's pov
after school , i walked out of the gates with Lucy only to see that Eunwoo and Jaehyun were waiting for me.

but with two different cars.

Jaehyun ran to me and held my hand. "let's go. we can send Lucy home too." he pulled me towards the car with Lucy following behind and opened the car door for me.

Lucy went in before i did and Jaehyun closed the door right after he entered. "isn't Eunwoo oppa coming along?" i asked once the car drove off.

"nope , he came in another car so he'll set off in that one." Jaehyun plainly replied.

Eunwoo's pov
darn it! if i wasnt so distracted with the girls , i wouldn't have missed Eunseo coming out of the gates!

i got into the car and asked my driver to drive us back home.

Jaehyun , you might win this round but i won't let you the next time.

Jaehyun's pov
"bye Lucy!" Eunseo bid goodbye to Lucy as she got off the car. when the car started driving again , Eunseo turned her body to me and just stared at me.

"what?" i asked. "why did you punch Eunwoo?" she asked. "i-i had my reasons." i replied looking out of the window.

"so tell me what's the reason?" she asked. "alright you , it's just typical brothers fight. nothing much to worry about." i said pinching her nose making her glare.

Eunwoo's pov
"ahjumma , cook me and Eunseo's lunch now!" i ordered her. "how about Master Jaehyun?" she asked. "he won't be joining us for lunch." i said and she nodded before going to the kitchen.

since you had some alone time with Eunseo , it's my turn now.

time skip~

"Eunwoo oppa! are you home?" Eunseo shouted. i ran out of my room and dashed down the stairs to see Jaehyun and Eunseo together.

"oh Miss Eunseo and Master Jaehyun is home. Master Eunwoo and Miss Eunseo , your lunch is ready." our ahjumma said to us.

"ahjumma , how about Jaehyun oppa's?" Eunseo asked. "Master Eunwoo told me Master Jaehyun isn't going to have lunch so i didn't cook his share." she replied.

"ah jjinja Eunwoo oppa." Eunseo looked at me. "is there a problem?" she asked but Eunseo shaked her head.

"Jaehyun oppa can have my share. i already had lunch at school and i'm not really hungry." Eunseo said before going up the stairs.

"ani Eunseo-ah-" Jaehyun didn't manage to stop her before she disappeared upstairs. "ahjumma , you can get rid of my lunch. i lost my appetite." Eunwoo glared at me.

"but-" "yah Cha Eunwoo. ahjumma cooked a meal for you and you're telling her to throw away her hard work? it's food that children and families in countries that are poor needs." i said.

Eunwoo went to the kitchen and took his bowl of food up to his room quietly.

"is there something wrong with you and Master  Eunwoo?" ahjumma asked. "it's nothing serious to worry about." i smiled to her and she smiled back before heading back to the kitchen.

i walked to the dining table and started having the food that was meant for Eunseo to have.

Eunwoo's pov
after putting my lunch on the table , i went straight to Eunseo's room.

"Eunseo-ah , it's oppa." i knocked on her door. she opened it and let me in. "waeyo oppa?" she asked.

"i have something to ask you." i said closing the door behind me.

Eunseo's pov
the look in Eunwoo's eyes tells me he is about to ask something important. is he gonna ask me about my family? my mother?

"let's sit down." he said getting onto my bed. "what is it that you wanna ask?" i said joining him with my legs crossed.

"what do you think of me?" he asked. "what a funny question to ask." i chuckled. "i'm serious Eunseo." he said. "i don't know. what about you? what do you think of me?" i asked jokingly.

"i like you , Jang Eunseo."

—————————————————————