marriage

few years later..

Eunseo's pov
"come on! come on!" Jaehyun dragged me into a wedding shop which had tons of wedding dresses hung everywhere.

"why did you bring me here?" i asked. pushing me infront of him to the salesgirl working there. "she's the girl. dress her up in everything i brought here yesterday." Jaehyun said.

before the salesgirl escorted me , Jaehyun turned me around. "you're willing to put on the dress and let me see if it's nice." with that , he let the salesgirl bring me into the changing room.

not grabbing anything that is happening now , i let the salesgirl do anything to me. from changing my clothes to a wedding dress , to putting on accessories on me.

when they were done , they opened the curtains to let Jaehyun see. the moment he saw me , he smiled proudly and approached me.

"why did you want me in a wedding dress?" i asked all confused. "see the necklace , earrings and bracelet you have put on?" he asked.

i looked down and realised that all the jewellery on me looked really expensive. i looked up to him and whispered. "they look super expensive. can i take it off? i don't want to dirty their accessories."

Jaehyun just chuckled and held both my hands. "i brought them here. they're all yours baby girl." he said.

i opened my eyes wide. "they're beautiful. thank you." i smiled.

" i smiled