we oppose

Eunseo's pov
"ah , there you are Eunseo. come on , have a seat so i can explain why we have guests." my father said.

me and Jaehyun sat on one side while father sat on his own chair. the woman and the guy said opposite of us.

"now , Eunseo , Jaehyun. this is your future mother. we're getting married in a weeks time. sorry i didn't tell you earlier." my father said.

"mwo?" i asked in disbelief. "aw i know you're happy you're finally having another mother Eunseo." my father smiled.

"ani , who says i'm happy seeing you with another woman who is probably after your money again?" i said glaring at her.

Jaehyun held my hand giving me a sign to tell me to stop. but no one can stop the fire raging inside me.

"Jang Eunseo , don't be rude. this is Cha Eunwoo who is your soon to be older brother. Jaehyun , you will be happy to hear that he is the same age as you." my father said.

Jaehyun just kept quiet. i know he isn't happy about it as well.

"appa , i oppose to this marriage. you're probably going to divorce this woman after two years just like what you did to oppa's mom! and she'll probably dump her son here while running away with the huge sum of money you give her so she'd stay away from him." i blurted out everything while i standing up.

"why you little!" my father got up and slapped me hard on the face. "appa!" Jaehyun said holding onto the shocked me. my father has never hit me ever since i was born.

i held my painful cheek that just got slapped by my own biological father. "Eun-Eunseo-ah..appa didn't mean it..i-"

i ran up to my room cutting his words off. "Eunseo!" Jaehyun called out. when i went back into my room , i slammed the door shut.

my father actually slapped me for a woman?

Jaehyun's pov
"Eunseo? Eunseo open the door please it's just me." i kept knocking on the door but she just wouldn't open the door.

"Jaehyun! come back down here. leave her alone." my stepfather said leaving me no choice. i know Eunseo won't open the door anyway.

sitting my butt down infront of my future stepmom and stepbrother , i kept looking on the floor while my father excitedly told me more about them.

but i didn't listen at all.

i don't want a new mom too.

————————————————————