back to the present

Eunseo's pov
"Eunseo-ah! your parcel is here!" Jaehyun shouted from outside. i went out of my room and ran down the stairs to see Jaehyun holding onto a box.

"gomawo oppa!" i said taking the box away from him. "why are you so excited after seeing the box?" he chuckled following me to the sofas.

i ran to the kitchen and grabbed the scissors so i can cut the tapes on the box. "it's my favourite dresses! they're finally here." i said opening the boxes.

wondering why me and Jaehyun's relationship got so much better? well , because he understood how i feel after his mother left him after taking my father's money.

after two years of marriage , my father and his mother fought until it was so bad that my father asked for a divorce.

he wanted Jaehyun to stay next to him so he gave Jaehyun's mom a huge sum of money to leave Jaehyun and never come back again.

that was when me and Jaehyun started talking.

he cried day and night everyday after his mom left him. i thought of just ignoring him and let him suffer alone but when i think again , it was the same exact situation as me and my mom. just that i was younger when i experienced it.

Jaehyun was reluctant of letting me talk to him at first but once he let me in , things got a little easier from there and we got even more closer.

just that , he still prefers to keep his own surname.

"wah! daebak! can't wait to wear this!" i said taking out one of the five dresses i bought. "if father back from work witnessing this right now he'll-"

"nag at how many dresses i already have. i know oppa , i know." i said cutting Jaehyun off. "then why do you still buy dresses?" he asked.

"why do you still buy shoes when you have tons of them?" i asked and he ignored me looking elsewhere.

"Eunseo! Jaehyun! appa is home!" we heard our father say out. i packed my box and ran upstairs to keep it in my room before coming back down.

only to see a female , with a guy who looks as if he's the same age as Jaehyun.

—————————————————————