what are you doing?

Eunseo's pov
"i like you , Jang Eunseo."

after a moment of silence , i laughed out loudly.
"wae?" he asked. "stop kidding around oppa! how will you even fall for someone like me?" i said still laughing like crazy.

suddenly , Eunwoo pinned me down on the bed making me stop laughing. "i'm not kidding. i'm serious Eunseo. not everything i say is a joke."

he stared into my eyes and slowly leaned in closer to me. this isn't right Eunseo. he's not the one you love.

i pushed him with all my might and he fell off my bed. "oops , are you alright? i didn't mean to push you that hard." i said.

"i'm fine but.." Eunwoo sighed. "what are you doing?" i asked. "i-i just told you. i like you." he said looking on the floor.

i got of the bed and helped him up. "oppa , i've always looked at you as my brother. i've never thought about dating you." i said.

"so , you're rejecting me immediately without giving me a chance to show you my feelings?" he asked. "if i have no one in mind , i might have given you a chance." i said walking to my window.

"you have someone in mind?" he asked and i nodded as a reply. "but i can't tell-wait , does Jaehyun oppa know about this?" i asked.

if Jaehyun knows about this , then it might have been the reason why he punched Eunwoo yesterday! but why?

"he knows but that's not the reason why he punched me." Eunwoo said. "then what was the reason?" i asked.

"can't say. i'll head back to my room now." he said running out of my door. i can't believe he is the first guy to confess to me..my own stepbrother.

Jaehyun's pov
when i finished eating , i went inside my room and laid down on my bed when someone knocked on my door.

"come in." i said. the door opened revealing Eunseo. "oh? why are you here?" i asked sitting up. after she closed the door silently , she ran to me and sat directly infront of me.

"oppa." she said. "what?" i replied. "help me." she said again. "with?" i replied again. "Eunwoo oppa." she said.

why am i having a bad feeling about this?

"wae?" i asked acting like i wasn't thinking of anything. "you promise me not to say anything." she asked and i nodded.

"Eunwoo oppa confessed to me just now." she said. "WHAT?!" i shouted and she shushed me. "jebal oppa!" she said.

"and what did you reply him with?" i asked with a pounding heart. "i rejected him. i've never thought of dating him before. not even in my dreams." she sighed.

i heaved a sigh of relief internally. "so..what do you want me to help you with?" i asked. "help me whenever things get awkward between me and Eunwoo oppa. i'm pretty sure i'll need a long long long time to forget this and return back to my normal self infront of him." she said.

—————————————————————