Jaehyun's confession

Jaehyun's pov
"then will you do the same to me?" i asked without looking at her. "oh?" she asked. "if i confess , will you do the same to me?" i asked again but this time looking at her.

she stared blankly at me without giving me an answer. "Eunseo-ah , you're still here right?" i asked waving my hand infront of her.

"oh , um.." she smiled looking down. "yah , i just said something important." i said. she looked up at me still with a smile on her face.

"oppa , is your confession real?" she asked and i nodded. she nodded slowly to herself and smiled at me again.

"yah stop smiling at me like that , it's giving me the chills." i said. "what if i tell you , i liked you too?" she said.

i stood up from her words shocked. "mwoya , jjinja? you really.." i asked and she nodded. "i rejected Eunwoo because the one i wanna be with it you." she said.

i couldn't hide my happiness and lifted Eunseo in the air cheering.

Eunseo's pov
"but there is something i'm worried about." i said the moment Jaehyun put me down. "what?" he asked.

"if father knows we love each other not as siblings , he'll hit the roof." i said. "but we're not related by blood. it's possible for us to be together as long as we don't spill a word about us having the 'same' father." Jaehyun smiled cheekily.

"but Eunwoo oppa will not be able to accept this easily." i said. "i'll talk to him." Jaehyun offered. "no , you can't. you'll probably get punched this time. i think i'll have to." i said.

Jaehyun looked as if he was about to say something to forbid me from talking to Eunwoo. "do you trust me?" i asked and he nodded.

i walked out of his room only to get my wrist held by him and he pulled me back. "so today is day 1?" he asked and i nodded shyly.

i decided to keep things away from Eunwoo first and facetime my dad to tell him everything.

"appa annyeong!" i said the moment his face appeared on my laptop. "oh my daughter! how are you?" he said with his cheerful voice.

"i'm fine appa. but i have something to tell you." i said. "what's wrong?" he asked. "the thing i'm gonna say will definitely make you super mad but please just hear me out afterwards okay?" i said beforehand.

i had my hands on the volume level so after i finished what i'm saying , i can lower the volume if he shouts.

"me and Jaehyun oppa is dating from today onwards." i said closing my eyes afraid of him screaming.

but he didn't.

"explain." he plainly said.

"oh , um." i came back to my senses and told my dad how i started having feelings for him and why it'll be fine for us to date.

my dad kept silent for a long time making me suffer in the suspense. i didn't even dare to take the cup of water next to my laptop to have a sip.

"very well. i get what you mean. i'll allow the relationship only if he treats you well. because you do know among the three of them , you're the one i love the most because you're the only one related to me by blood. if Jaehyun dares to hurt you , i'll make sure he won't even be my stepson anymore." he said.

"a-appa , j-jjinjayo? you're really a-allowing me and J-Jaehyun oppa to date?" i asked and he nodded.

"gomawo appa!" i smiled happily. "but! promise me not to spread the word that you two are stepsiblings. it'll ruin my reputation. everyone in my company only knows i have stepsons but they don't know Jaehyun is one of them." my father said.

"you have my word appa!" i saluted to him.

————————————————————