annoying or caring?

Eunseo's pov
after school , i bid Lucy goodbye since i'll be heading home with my brothers and not with her today.

however , when u got out of the school gates , my brothers and the car was surrounded by so many girls from my school!

"oh! dongsaeng!" Eunwoo waved making all of the girls turn their heads to me. Jaehyun ran to me and grabbed my hand pulling me towards them.

"so this is it girls! i'll see you tomorrow when i pick my sister up again." Eunwoo winked at the girls making them clutch their chest.

"who says you're-" "get in the car dongsaeng!" Eunwoo pushed me into the car not letting me finish my sentence.

Jaehyun got in next but Eunwoo was still waving to the girls. "pull him in please oppa." i said to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun pulled Eunwoo's pants making him fall back. "Eunwoo oppa , jebal!" i said and he quickly brought in his legs and closed the door.

"oppa , my school isn't some fan meeting venue for you to show off your looks and gather fans. you're not coming to fetch me tomorrow. i'll head home with Lucy." i said.

"how can we do that? what if someone kidnaps you? that'll be terrible!" Eunwoo exclaimed. "come on! i'm gonna be with Lucy!" i said.

"enough , enough. we'll discuss if we'll come and pick you up tomorrow. for now , when you head home , get dressed because we're gonna be eating outside tonight. ahjumma said her son went home earlier because he caught a fever." Jaehyun said.

two hours later..

"are you done?!" Eunwoo banged my door. "okay okay! give me another minute!" i shouted back.

"you said that an hour ago!" Eunwoo replied. "just wait downstairs! i'll get in the car as soon as i'm ready!" i said.

"you'd better be or else we'll leave without you." Eunwoo said.

i took one last check on my outfit and grabbed my bag before rushing downstairs to put on my shoes.

"woah , i don't like what you're wearing." Jaehyun said. "i think it looks nice." i said looking at my outfit.

"alright , come on. Eunwoo will be grouchy again." i said pulling Jaehyun's arm outside.

Eunwoo's pov
when i saw Eunseo and Jaehyun come out , i opened the car door wanting to get in first but i turned around again and looked at Eunseo's outfit.

Jaehyun looked at me and i nodded. i walked towards her and stood infront of her. "what? don't you want to leave as quickly as possible?" she asked.

"yes , but not with your outfit now." i said. me and Jaehyun each held a side of her top and pulled them up to cover her shoulders.

"there , that looks better." i said smiling at Jaehyun who was also smiling. "come on sis!" i said.

Eunseo's pov
i can't believe what just happened..they actually pulled my shoulder off top to become a normal black top. how annoy- caring?

————————————————————