he'll faint at this rate

Eunseo's pov
i wanted to tell Jaehyun the good news about what my dad just said to me so i opened my door only to see a shocked looking Eunwoo standing there.

"o-oppa.." i said. "you and Jaehyun are dating?" he asked. "oppa , i can explain-" "if you're alright planning to get together with him why didn't you tell me?" after saying that calmly to me , he ran to his room and slammed his door shut making Jaehyun come out of his room.

"what happened?" he asked. i looked at him with teary eyes and lost strength in my legs falling to the floor.

"Eunseo-ah!" Jaehyun ran to me.

"Eunwoo..Eunwoo oppa..he heard whatever i told appa..about out relationship.." i said between my sobs.

"ssh , it's alright..i'm here." he pulled me into his embrace. "he's gonna be so upset.." i said.

Jaehyun's pov
after some time of crying , Eunseo suddenly kept silent and i saw her asleep soundly. i picked her up and carried her into the room to place her on the bed.

i closed the door after putting her in bed. heading to Eunwoo's room , i knocked on the door and said , "Eunwoo-yah , it's me."

no answer.

"Eunwoo , i know you won't want to hear anything from me. but Eunseo feels bad for rejecting you. it's not her fault that we're together. i was the one who wanted to be with her."

still no answer.

i walked away from his door and went back to Eunseo's room.

laying next to her placing her head above my arm , i covered the sheets over our bodies and admired her face until i fell asleep.

three days later..

Eunwoo hasn't ate anything in a few days , not even drink water. it was worring both me and Eunseo because he is damaging his health like this.

"she's here!" Eunseo's voice was heard. i went to the living room and saw Lucy with her. "Lucy is the one you were saying? how can she convince Eunwoo to eat?" i asked.

"umm..Lucy is one of his many 'fans' from my school. maybe he'll eat for them?" Eunseo said before leading Lucy up to Eunwoo's room.

"Eunwoo-sshi? i'm Lucy , a fan of you. i heard from Eunseo that you haven't been eating and drinking for the past few days. may i know what's wrong? it's not nice to leave your fan curious." Lucy said knocking on Eunwoo's door.

"i think we'll leave you here so he won't purposely ignore you." i said pulling Eunseo away from her.

few hours later..

Eunwoo and Lucy were seen coming down the stairs laughing and smiling at one another. but the moment he saw me and Eunseo , he rolled his eyes and continued talking to Lucy while they head to the kitchen.

"i think Lucy managed to talk through him. she's something else huh." i whispered to Eunseo and she smiled proudly. "not just anyone can be my friend." she said.

Lucy's pov
"so how's it like to finally have started eating after so long?" i asked Eunwoo who has gobbling down the food their maid has cooked.

"i never knew i was this hungry. i'm definitely not gonna go through another rejection." he said looking at me.

i raised my eyebrow not catching what Eunwoo meant.

"i know it's weird to suddenly ask someone out after getting rejected but , can you go out with me so it'll make things easier for me to forget my feelings for Eunseo?"

my heart started beating super fast after hearing Eunwoo asking me out. he might be technically using me to forget someone , but i'm happy to help someone i like.

few hours later..

"gomawo Lucy-ah. without your help , Eunwoo oppa wouldn't have eaten anything for another few more days." Eunseo said to me.

"i'm happy to help Eunseo." i said. "have you told him your feelings for him yet?" she asked. "ani , but i agreed to go out with him. he said he needed me to forget you."

"but-" "i know Eunseo. but if it's for him , i'm willing to let him." i smiled. "you're too good for him." she pouted. "get inside or you'll catch a cold. i'll get going now." i said bidding her goodbye.

——————————————————————