almost first kiss

Eunseo's pov
after we finished our dinner , we walked around the street. it was getting a little hot and i wasn't tying up my hair as well.

"oppa!" i called out to the two of them who were walking infront. both of them turned around and looked at me.

"i want to tie my hair." i said. Eunwoo stretched out his wrists and showed my different coloured rubberbands around both his left and right wrists.

"hmm , nope." i said looking at Jaehyun. he took out the remaining rubberbands of mine from his pockets and showed them to me.

i took one from Jaehyun's hand and he kept the rest of it inside his pockets while Eunwoo hid the rubberbands on his wrists with his long sleeves.

after tying up my hair , we continued walking down the streets until Jaehyun decides that we should go home because i have school tomorrow.

time skip~

"go and sleep now Eunseo!" Jaehyun shouted. "wait! i just need to finish this episode!" i replied. "you said that like five minutes ago." Eunwoo said.

"ssh!" i shushed him. "okay , that's it." he walked to me and lifted me up from the sofa , separating me and my macbook.

"yah! what are you doing?! put me down!" i struggled. "you refused to go to bed so i'll carrying you there." Eunwoo said.

Jaehyun's pov
when i walked out of the kitchen , i saw that Eunwoo was carrying Eunseo bridal style up the stairs.

i know it's not right but , i feel jealous.

i sighed to myself and turned off her macbook and brought it upstairs to her room which i saw Eunwoo tucking her in bed.

she had a cute grumpy looking face on glaring at Eunwoo. "you'll thank me tomorrow morning when you wake up not feeling tired so don't look at me as if i owe you money." Eunwoo smiled innocently before walking out of the room.

"jaljayo dongsaeng." i said placing her mac on her table. she smiled and watched me leave the room.

funny , wait- she-

i entered her room again and saw her sneaking to her macbook. "caught ya. go back to bed now." i said pointing to her bed.

"aniya , just that one episode." she begged. "nope , you're going to bed and that's final." i said pushing her towards her bed , ending up pinning her on it instead.

both of us froze at our positions. i looked into her eyes , leaning closer and closer to her face. when our face was inches away , she pushed me away.

"i-i'll be bringing your macbook out. in case you decide to try watching it again." i said before leaving the room with her macbook in my hands.

oh Jung Jaehyun , you did not just try to kiss your own stepsister!

————————————————————