what happened to you two?

Eunwoo's pov
few weeks have passed but that one situation still rings in my mind non stop.

flashback
i wanted to have a little guy chat with Jaehyun only to see that he wasn't in his room. weird , he's not anywhere.

i then glanced over at Eunseo's room which is opposite of me and Jaehyun's. the door was slightly ajar.

could Jaehyun be in there?

i walked to Eunseo's room and stood near the wall , peeking inside. to my horror , i saw Jaehyun pinning Eunseo onto the bed.

their faces were inches away.

i looked away , shocked at what i was seeing. no way Jaehyun already made a move on her! she's mine!

end of flashback

i'm going to confront you , Jung Jaehyun

Jaehyun's pov
"you're supposed to be asleep Eunseo , you have school tomorrow." i said closing her door. i've been coming into her room checking on her
5 times but she was always seen using her phone.

when i turned around , Eunwoo stood there with his arms crossed. "Eunwoo-ah , why are you standing there?" i chuckled.

but he didn't laugh or smile back.

"Jaehyun , i think we need to talk." he said walking into his room. what's wrong with him?

i followed him into his room and closed the door. he was sitted on his beanbag that was placed next to his bed.

"please sit brother." he said pointing to the bed. "okay , you're creeping me out. tell me what's wrong." i said sitting on his bed as told.

"we definitely need to clear things. do you like Eunseo?" he asked. how did he know? did i talk in my sleep and he walked in hearing everything?

"why do you ask?" i said. "just say it!" he yelled. "woah , what's bugging you?" i asked all flustered. "i saw everything. from you pinning Eunseo on the bed , to you leaning in to her!" he said all agitated.

"Eunwoo , i-" i was speechless. i'm doomed.

"alright , you got me. i do like Eunseo. but we didn't kiss! i swear! you have to keep this as a secret!" i begged Eunwoo.

"but , i'm in love with Eunseo too. i'm not planning to threaten you or get you to bribe me to shut my mouth. i like Eunseo too." Eunwoo's words made me open my jaw wide.

"don't act shocked bro , you're the same as me." Eunwoo said. "we can't like the same girl! moreover she's our stepsister. we have to give up." i said.

"no! she's not related by blood to us anyway , it is possible for us to be together. you spent more years with her , give her to me now." Eunwoo said selfishly.

"what? no! what kind of logic is that? it's up to Eunseo to pick who she wants not you! and it's more like it if she gets together with someone she is closer to , someone she spent more time with." i said.

"well then , why not see who will win her heart first? and steal all her 'first'?" Eunwoo smirked. "you dirty fool!" i grabbed his collar.

"i'll steal her first kiss and her virginity. leaving you with the second hand things. how's that?" he smirked again.

i gave him a big hard punch on his left cheek making him fall to the floor with the corner of his lips bleeding.

"hitting your brother for a girl? how pathetic." Eunwoo said.

hold yourself Jaehyun , you can't punch him any furthur.

"watch yourself. act like an older brother infront of Eunseo , not a pyscho."

with that , i left his room.

the next morning..

Eunseo's pov
"good morning brothers!" i said skipping to the dining table. not sure why am i in such a good mood today.

but i think they're not.

"what's..with the strange atmosphere here?" i chuckled. the two of them were glaring at each other.

i gapsed after seeing Eunwoo's bruise on the corner of his lips. "omo! what happened oppa?!" i asked.

"some tough guy punched me in the face." he replied while glaring at Jaehyun. "did you guys fight?" i asked looking Jaehyun.

doesn't look like that either..Jaehyun doesn't have an injury anywhere on his face. "come on! speak!" i shouted making them shocked.

"Jaehyun punched me." Eunwoo said. "oppa!" i looked at Jaehyun. "i have my reasons!" Jaehyun said. "and what reason is that?" i asked.

"miss , you're running late." the bodyguard said. i looked at the time and gasped. "aish , whats wrong with you two?! better sort things out before i come back! don't act like you're younger than me." i took two pieces of bread that was placed on my plate ran off with the bodyguard.

———————————————————