bad side of having handsome brothers

Eunseo's pov
time flew by and it was break time. while Lucy and i walked to the cafeteria to get some food , a bunch of girls approached us.

"hey , are you Eunwoo oppa's sister?" one of them asked. "yes she is?" Lucy said. "may i have his number please? i swear i don't like him at all!" another said. all the girls started bugging me for his number.

well they aren't the first ones , the girls in my class except Lucy already started asking for Eunwoo's number. and they probably know his name because he announced it.

Cha Eunwoo , i'm gonna get you real bad.

after school , me and Lucy couldn't head back together since my brothers will be picking me up and Lucy has dance class to attend.

when i headed outside the school gates , there was a huge crowd again around my car with Eunwoo smiling and waving to the girls as if he was the president.

"it's her!" someone gasped. soon enough , everyone was looking at me while gossiping to someone. "come on , let's go." Jaehyun said. i opened the car door and went into the car after Jaehyun.

along the way home , the two of them helped themselves with some takoyaki they bought before coming.

"want some?" Eunwoo asked. i nodded and he started to pick a takoyaki for me before bringing it right infront of my mouth only to take it away.

"yah!" i said. "here , you can have mine." Jaehyun said taking his to give to me. i quickly took a bite so won't be able to play tricks.

"eat slowly , i won't snatch it from you." he chuckled.

when we reached home , i immediately shut my room doors without saying anything.

Jaehyun's pov
"is she mad over the takoyaki thing?" Eunwoo asked. "perhaps." i said.

however , she didn't come out of her room at all. only until dinner. "wae geurae? mianhae , for not giving you the takoyaki." Eunwoo said.

it isn't like Eunseo if she's just mad over the takoyaki..

after dinner , she sat in the living room and watched television. both me and Eunwoo sat opposite of her and looked at her.

"who made you mad? is it Eunwoo?" i asked. "don't you dare talk to me." she said without looking at me. "why are you so fierce to me? am i the one who made you mad?" i asked again.

she kept quiet looking at me and Eunwoo a little flustered. perhaps angry at the wrong person.

"who are both of you to be so handsome?! do you know the girls in my school are going crazy over you guys amd they keep asking me about you? it's driving me crazy!" she burst out.

Eunwoo started laughing at her cute anger burst making her look at him.

"what are you laughing at? this is all your fault for flirting with the girls!" she said.

she might be angry , but she looks even more cute like that.

————————————————————