•2•

Tom's pov

I sat up in my bed and looked at the time. It was the next day and I had school in two hours. I sighed and stood before starting to change into my school clothes.

It was nothing much, just a clean hoodie, black ripped jeans, and checkered Converse, my normal everyday outfit.

I got together my bag, making sure I had everything before I left the house. I skipped breakfast, food is gross.

I felt all happy and excited inside. After the incident with my mom, I was home schooled. So I haven't around many people..

As I walked up to the school gates I immediately started getting nervous. I walked in and started looking for my locker, that I had a VERY hard time opening.

I tried the code at least ten times before a taller male in green walked over. He asked for my paper and opened the locker for me with a smile. I smiled back and said, "thank you."

"No problem, you must be the new kid! I'm Eddward, but please, call me Edd." He said happily as he looked down at me and I nodded. "I'm Thomas, but call me Tom." I replied seeing a ginger rest his head on Edd's.

"Hey Edd, who's this?" The ginger asked before Edd replied with, "this is Tom, my new friend." I lit up at the thought of having a friend and kept smiling, I haven't been treated this nice in forever.

"Oh, hi Tom, I'm Matt." The ginger said with a smile and patted my head. "you're so small!" He commented.

I huffed and crossed my arms. "am not!" Edd chuckled and shook his head. "to be honest, you are shorter than most of the girls here." Matt nodded. "you might even get mistaken for one!"

I glared at Matt a bit. "how could I get mistaken for a girl?" He just shrugged. "you kinda look like one."

I wanted to roll my eyes but I kinda had non to roll. I sighed and looked at Edd. "can you show me where room 140 is?" I asked and he nodded. "I gotta get to my class but it's down the hall, last door on the right." He said as he pointed to a hallway.

I just nodded, closed my locker, and went to my class as Edd and Matt did too. I sighed as I sat down in the middle next to the window. I'm not dumb. I know everyone wants to sit in the back and I know the kids who want to learn sit in the front, it's common sense and school logic.

I stared out the window and realized that this school has a garden. I immediately wanted to get up and run outside but I forced myself not too. I did however stare at the garden the whole time, the flower just looked so pretty. There were blue one, there were red ones, there were purple ones, there were pink ones.

I wanted to run down there and make a flower crown so bad. And I think my teacher noticed this and chuckled. And walked up to my desk and tapped it. "I'm guessing you like flowers?"

I jumped a bit and looked up at him before nodding. "yeah.." I said shyly and he smiled. "that's great! We need someone to take care of the garden after school, think you're up to the job?" He asked and I nodded with a huge smile.

"Alright, we have another kid who takes care if the flowers. His name's Tord Larson." He looks away from me and at the class. "Tord, where are you?" He asked before a boy stood from his desk.

I turned and looked at him, he was hot, not gonna lie. He had his hair in two points that looked like horns. He had a red and grey eye. And he liked flowers. Oml this is gonna be the best.

"Yes Mr. Hammock?" Tord said with his thick accent that just melted my heart.

--------------

781 words 
Love you all, bye