•6•

I got extremely scared as I heard Tord say this, hugging my knees to my chest. "I-I'm sorry..." I said quietly as I looked away from him.

I was to scared to make eye contact with him but I could feel him staring at me. I million questions and thought filled my head, which made me cry, I tried not to but Tord's already seen me cry before so I guess it was ok?

I guess Tord thought he was being to stern with me cause as soon as he saw my black tears drip down my face he hugged me softly and pulled me close.

"No, Tom... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said it like that.." he said softly to me.

I nuzzled into the crook of his neck and just cried silently as he rocked back and forth with me in his arms.

My heart was pounding and my face was a little red but I kept crying for some reason, hugging onto Tord and eventually finding myself on his lap with my face burried in his chest.

He didn't seem to mind and kept rocking back and forth with me, eventually making me falls back asleep after calming down a little.

--------------

I woke up from my small nap, still in the same position I was in before but basically latched onto Tord.

I sat up and rubbed one of my eyes. I had small transparent black trails going down my cheeks from my crying, some of them being smeared. Which made it look like I was wearing mascara or something.

He looks at me and softly kisses my forehead, his arms still wrapped around my waist. "Tom.."

He said quietly with a soft voice. "you're gonna be living with me From now on,,, ok?" I just stared at him for a second, trying to process everything.

"What..? Why? What about my dad? My stuff?" I asked, a bunch if questions going through my mind again.

"My parents called the cops on your dad... We'll be going back to your place tomorrow to pick up your stuff and you'll be staying in my room with me so I can you."

I tensed up a bit, still not having a good time processing everything as I just sat there on his lap.

I ended up just saying a simple, "ok." Before leaning on Tord and nuzzling into the crook of his neck once more while he rubbed my back softly.

I wrapped my arms around Tord's neck, his still around my waist as we heard the room door open.

I sit up straight and look at the person in the doorway who seemed to just be staring at us. The older looking male had a small pony tail in his hair and looked to be pretty slender and tall.

He must of thought something else was happening cause he immediately said sorry with a bright red face before leaving the room quickly, making Tord chuckle.

503 words
Love you all, bye!