•18•

awhile past, like a really long time. kinda. it's been around 2 months since that all happened but these flowers are killing me. I'm currently hanging out with Matt like I always am, we're at his place.

this big doof went and got a pug even when I told him not to but oh well. it's so fucking adorable my heart might explode like, EEEEEE I love it. owo ♥

anyways, his mom is pretty cool other than the fact they're constantly telling him how handsome he is and how perfect he is but if he does one wrong thing they blow up which is kinda scary.

his hair was a little messed up once and they freaked out cause he wasn't handsome enough anymore so he immediately fixed it.

not gonna lie though, he's kinda hot with messed up hair.

and apparently he wears glasses! he has these black glasses that look absolutely adorable on him and I love it. I'm happy I have a friend like Matt, he didn't leave us like Edd did.

--------------

I laid on Matt's bed and played with his pug, Stella, she's adorable by the way. I was rubbing her stomach while laying on mine when I felt Matt lay across me.

I giggled lightly and looked back at matt just to get a small kiss on the cheek. my face turned a light pink color which made him chuckle.

"aww, Tommy's flustered." he teased and I just rolled my eyes.

then my mind started to wonder.

what if Tord we're here? what would he do?

I felt a small tickle in my throat while thinking about all of this.

"hey ginger,,"

"yes, Tommy?" he laid his head next to mine, I could feel his warm breath against my neck.

"can you get off me, I have to use the bathroom..." I said quietly, slightly moving my head away from his.

"awe... ok.." he huffed and got off me, letting me get up and walk to the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a bit before letting out a small quiet cough. an extremely small red petal laid in my hand. I just sighed, flushed it down the toilet, washed my hands, and went back to the room with Matt.

sadly Stella wasn't there so now I'm sad.

I jumped onto the bed and cuddled into Matt's chest, he was laying on his back, somewhat prompt up on a pillow and was watching TV so it was easy too.

he smiled a bit and rubbed my head while I purred quietly.

--------------

I finally went back home after spending another night at Matt house. it was weird, I got so used to his place.

I said hi to Pau and Pat as I walked in and went up to my shared room after talking to them for a bit.

it started raining outside but I didn't think much about it.

Tord was laying in his bed watching TV. I smiled a bit and waved. "hey,"

"oh you're finally home. I thought you moved out." he joked and I just rolled my eyes.

"whatever." I huffed and went to my side of the room.

"aye, drittunge, I'm not done talking to you." he got up and walked over to my side of the room, pushing the curtain out of his way.

"what the heck does that mean?" I asked confused and he just shrugged.

"don't worry about it. anyways, I might break up with Edd soon. things aren't going well." he said blankly as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.