•11•

A few weeks passed and it was the same thing over and over again. I would wake up to Tord cuddling me. Pat and Tord would check for anything new. I'd have to shower with Tord in the bathroom with me. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen. And Tord wasn't allowed to keep any weapons in his room.... Which was a lot. That fucked had like, A LOT of fucking guns.

But now I'm allowed to go back to school and they're slowly starting to trust me on my own again, I can't wait to see the garden... Tord said he'd been taking care of it for me.

----------

I walked into school and immediately got pulled into a hug by Matt and Edd, making me smile brightly and hug them back.

"Where have you been?! I've been worried sick about you!" Edd said with his hands on my shoulders.

I just kinda shrugged. "I've been extremely sick and in the hospital,,, sorry to scare you guys.."

Matt huffed a bit. "Tim you disappeared for a full month! Are you sure you're ok?"

I huffed at this. "my name is Tom not Tim. And really...? What month is it again?" I asked and Matt responded with, "sorry! And March 8th I think."

Edd nodded and I groaned a bit. "damnit..." Edd looked at me confused. "why, what's wrong..?"

I sighed. "I missed my mom's death day..." I said sadly while Edd pulled me into a tight hug. I cuddled into him, I mean, he's like a big brother to me now...

I looked up at Edd to see him staring at someone, kinda, it's hard to see through his hair but I look in his direction and there Tord was, talking to his friends.

Matt looked where we were looking and giggled a bit. "ooooo Edd's got a crush~~" he teased and Edd's face went bright red. "what!? No!"

He stared up at Edd and let him go with a small huff as they bell rang. "shut up you two and go to class."

Edd laughed a bit. "yeah, ok shorty." "I'm not short!" I yelled back while he walked away with Matt to their first class.

I stood there for a bit and thought about the Edd and Tord thing before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I turned back and saw Tord, hugging me from behind. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck and didn't answer me when I asked, "what are you doing?"

He just left small pecks on my neck before standing up straight. "it was a dare." He pointed to his group of friends before walking to class with them, leaving me a blushing, confused mess. Like. What the fuck man.

--------------

After classes and stuff I went to the garden and watered the flower, even planting some of them while humming to myself but, Tord never showed like, at all.

I was finally completely alone. I sat in front of my tree and started on a new flower crown while singing quietly to myself.

I was clearly making this one for Edd, the flowers were green and red, like Edd and Tord. Because Edd likes Tord.

I stopped for a second and just sat there thinking to myself....

Edd likes Tord.

You have no chance.

What were you thinking.

Tord's just using you.

You're his toy.

He would be way more happy with Edd.

I snapped out of it when I felt Tord sit next to me and lay his head on my shoulder.

I almost immediately moved away from him and continued with the crown. "fuck off."

"You're good at singing, flower boy." He said with a small hum.

"I said fuck off." I said this sternly and brought my knees to my chest.

"Hey, hey. Who's the one giving you a roof over your head?" Tord said with a small smirk.

I rolled my so called eyes. "I'd rather live in the forest."

"No you wouldn't." Tord smirk faded as he stared at me while I nodded.

"Bet."

Hiya!
Biya!
Sorry for typos ^^;
{690 words}
Love you all, bye!~