•4•

It's currently Feb 5, closer to my death day. Yay.

I sighed and got up from bed, ever since Tord saw a part of my arm he's hasn't been talking to me... I don't care.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my blade before rolling up my sleeve and leave a few new marks. It felt nice to feel the still going feeling again.

Once I finished with that I got ready for school and sneaked out if the house luckly my father was asleep.

--------------

I waved at Edd as I walked into school with a small smile on my face. He greeted me with a warm hug and we talked for awhile until the bell rang. 

I went to my first class, we had a group project and we're supposed to be getting partners. Yay.

I sat down in my seat and the teacher came up to me. "you can leave early today so you can go take care of the garden." He said with a warm smile and I nodded. "alright."

Tord walked into the room and I waved at him, he waved back but didn't smile or anything... I hope he doesn't hate me.. oh well if he does.

Soon we were all given our partners, I got all happy and excited when I was told i'm with Tord. Our project is to see if one type of flower grows faster than another type, I'm so happy it's with flowers! ^^

I got up and left class early to go to the garden. I started watering flowers and pulling weeds when I heard someone walk in behind me, at first I was scared until I turned around and saw Tord.

He waved at me with a smile and I waved back, getting butterflies in my stomach as he got down and started pulling weeds with me.

We didn't say much to each other, just talking about little things but we did eventually start talking about how we were gonna do the project, deciding to do it at my house since I have a small garden in the back.

We both agreed to meet at my house after school before hearing the bell ring, making us get our stuff and got to our next class.

--------------

After school me and Tord met in front of the buses before starting to walk to my house. I was all bubbly and happy since I got to have a hot dude at my place but something was gonna go wrong... I could tell..

Hiya! Sorry for the late and short update... -w-;
438 words
Love you all, bye!