•10•

I just laid there for awhile, the hospital lights blinding me until my eyes finally adjusted to the light.

I couldn't move that much, only my head. I slowly looked to my right just to see Tord sitting on a chair next to my bed, his head laying on it, facing away from me.

I stared at him for awhile before gently putting my hand on his head.

I really couldn't remember anything. I was extremely confused onto why I was here, did something happen?

Then I felt a sharp pain in my left arm, all of my memories flooding back into my head.

I teared up a bit but managed to hold in my tears as Tord sat up and looked at me, his eyes all red and puffy. He had been crying and it was obvious..

Tord almost immediately hugged me, it wasn't a tight hug but it still hurt. I didn't know how to react to it so I just laid there.

"Tom why...." He mumbled, I didn't say anything. "p-plesse answer me, Thomas... Why..."

I sighed before just saying, "because," and hugging him back but only with my good arm, my other arm is all bandaged up and I don't really feel like moving it.

"Tom that's not an answer.." Tord said to me and I just shrugged. I wasn't gonna tell him. Not yet at least...

--------------

A few days past of nothing but Tord and a therapist trying to get me to talk. I'm not gonna tell them shit. It's non of their business.

Im finally able to leave the hospital but I'm not allowed back at school just yet. I'm guessing Tord told them about the accident.

We walked out of the hospital, by we I mean me, Tord, and his two dads who are really nice.

I looked around a bit, extremely happy to be out of there.

--------------

Once we got home, I wasn't allowed by myself. Like, at all. But I really wanted to take a shower. But I didn't want Tord in there with me again. That crap was scary.

I went up to me and Tord's room and flopped on the bed that was a whole lot more comfortable than the hospital bed.

Tord walked in right after me and sat on the edge of the bed. "careful with your arm." He said quietly.

"Mm." Is all I said, I don't want to talk to him right now. I just want to sleep. Fuck the world. This bed is comfy. Goodbye.

I then wrapped up in the blankets like I used too, nuzzling into them. -w-

I soon felt Tord lay next to me and wrap his arm around me. I didn't do anything even though I didn't like it, kinda... Ok I did bit still. Ew.

I eventually fell asleep with Tord spooning me. I was so warm it was amazing and I never want to get up.

--------------

Oofers sorry for not updating
{501 words}
Love you all, bye!