•13•

I stayed in the forest for awhile, maybe a week,,,, or two, and I only left to get some food, I didn't get much though. A little bit of cheese every once in awhile was enough for me to get through the day without feeling like I was gonna die.

I constantly had weird nightmares though, but they always had the same things in them. It's hard to explain but every nightmare I have, it contains the monster looking version of me... It's just me with purple eyes, two purple sharp horns, claws instead of hands that have purple going to my elbows and purple patches around my skin that are perfectly blended together. It even has a tail and likes to talk to me and I talk to it about my problems..

He's really cool and I get to see him every time I go to sleep but I have to get through the nightmare first. It hurts, but it's ok.

Everytime I make it through the nightmare though I wake up with bruises around my body but I think it's just from me moving around in my sleep.

I think imma go home today so I guess I better start packing.

I stood up from the edge of the cave and walked to my stuff and started packing it like before. I even went back to my old home and dropped the blanket and pillow along with some other things off before walking back to Tord's place, getting ki da nervous.

I mean I did disappear for awhile but to my surprise, as I looked around I saw missing posters of me scattered throughout the taller males neighborhood which I did not expect.

I bet he didn't even miss me, his parents probably did. I mean, I've gotten kinda close to his parents though I still call them pau and pat, I refuse to call them dad and k won't let them adopt me for.. reasons...

Once I got back to the house I softly knocked on the door and to my surprise, Edd opened it. I stared at him confused and not saying anything.

"TOM!" He basically screamed in happiness and hugged me tightly. I was to surprised to say or do anything, that and I haven spoke to anyone since I left and I realllly don't wanna hear my voice.

EDD on the other hand started crying. "where'd you go! I've been so worried! Are you ok?! What happened?!"

He questioned me and I just tiredly hugged him back for a little before he let me go and moved aside. "come inside, let's get you cleaned up.." he said to me worriedly and I walked inside and looked around.

I then looked at the starecase to see Tord rushing down it with his two fathers to greet me.

"Thomas!? Where the hell did you go?!" Tord yelled at which made me flinched a bit, I've only been here for like five minutes and my head is already slamming.

I watched Edd look at him with a huff. "love, calm down... He just got back and he looks hurt.."

I tensed up at the word, 'love.' and stared at Edd, my heart dropping. I leave and this is what I come back to. My closest friend and the dude I'm living with now together... Does this mean no more cuddles..? And small kisses or nice words...?

Tord sighed and rubbed his face a bit before walking over and kissing Edd's cheek. "sorry... I was just worried..."

Edd smiled at the kiss and looked back to me, gently holding my hand. "why don't you give Tord your bag so he can put it away while I get you some stuff to take a warm bath?"

I stared at Edd for a bit before handing Tord my bag who was already waiting with his hands out. I didn't like being babied like this but I don't wanna say anything.

I held back some tears and looked at Pat and Pua, they both know about how I feel about everything... Hell I tell them everything, these two are like the parents I never had... And they looked so sad..