•5•

Once we get to my house I unlocked the door and grabbed Tord's hand before running inside, closing the door behind me of course, and running upstairs before my dad could yell at me.

We got to my room and I locked the door behind me with a small huff, Tord looked at me with an extremely confused look and a somewhat red face.

I quickly let go of his hand and sighed. "sorry... I didn't want my dad to see you and whatever.." I said to him and he replied with a simple, "why?"

I just shrugged. "I dunno... Let's start our project." Tord nods slowly before sitting on the edge of the bed, I sat next to him and pulled out my laptop from under my pillow. (does anyone else keep their shit under their pillows? No..? Just me..? Ok-)

I opened my laptop and we did our research and whatever. We were left alone for about an hour before my dad screamed for me to come downstairs.

I shakily handed the laptop to Tord so he could continue with the project before walking downstairs to my dad, almost immediately getting my hair grabbed.

My father threw me to the ground and kicked my stomach like he usually did, he was drunk, again.

I didn't do or say anything. I mean, I really couldn't. The pain was bad though, but I'm used to it.

He kicked me again and this time I ended up coughing up some blood. That's nothing new. My father started screaming at me about how I'm a piece of shit and it's my fault my mother is gone.

I just listened as I was beat.

--------------

I had a bruises everywhere and some of my cuts had opened up so I was bleeding pretty bad from those and my nose, and from me coughing.

My dad went to kick me again so I closed my eyes as tight as I could and waited for it but he never kicked me... I was so confused...

I looked up to see Tord, he had punched my dad and knocked him out... I started to cry. No one has ever seen me cry since my mother passed. I couldn't stop crying, the thought of someone knowing this was happening...

This is my fault... I shouldn't have brought Tord here.. everything is ruined,, I'm gonna end up alone.. I'm gonna die.. maybe if I kill myself early I'll be happy? No, I can't, not till Feb 30, I have to wait.. I can wait..

Tord picked me up from the ground bridal style and hugged me gently, it hurt and I couldn't really move so I just curled up a little and cried into his hoodie. He walked upstairs with me, grabbed our school stuff and our phones, and left the house. I had fallen asleep from all the pain, loss of blood, and from crying so much.

Everything hurts, my heart, my head, my chest, my stomach, everything. I'm pretty sure I had a broken rib or two.. oh well.

--------------

I opened my eyes to see dark red walls surrounding me. I was so confused. Where the hell am I? I looked around a bit even though my head was still killing me, I was laying on a soft red bed. I sat up before realizing my hoodie and shirt were off... I was in nothing but my boxers.

All of my self hate was covered in bandages that I didn't do, they were new... Where the hell am I??

I heard the door open, I immediately flinched before looking at the door to see Tord with somewhat red puffy eyes... He looks like he was crying.... Was it because of me..?

He walked over and sat next to me on the bed and gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thomas... We need to talk."

This was fun to write-up
Sorry for the late update...
661 words~
Love you, bye!