•17•

A few days passed, I'm currently sitting by myself in front of a tree in the garden at school. Tord decided he was gonna hang out with Edd. And Matt was retaking a test he failed in math. it was pretty quiet but oh well, I still liked the silence.

I eventually took out my phone and went on this app called amino, it was cool, you could make friends on it but i mostly had it to post pictures of my flowers and flower crowns I make, Which people may seem to like. But i have this one friend on this app, his name is Alex, he's pretty awesome. We talk to each other about our problems and give each other advice on how to deal with them and stuff like that.

You're probably thinking, "Tom, dont talk to online people! thats dangerous!!" yeah, shut up. ive heard all of that stuff before. its not like im running around handing out my location to random people. like geez, leave me alone. and online friendships aren't all that bad, ok?

I went on and started texting my friend, Alex.

--------------

Tom:

"hey fam, I'm bored :p"

Alex:

"oof, go play with some flowers or something, I can't talk much. I'm in class man."

"oh yeah- hah- sorry..."

"you're fine just don't get mad if I disappear for awhile."

"and I oop- oki."

"never say that again XD"

"sksksksks fight me."

"bet."

"wait no- you'll crush me- -w-;"

"ik uwu"

"bitch."

"shhhh."

"lmao."

"pffffft."

"so,,,, what now?"

"idk I got to go tho :,("

"nooooo!"

"I'm sorry I got testing..."

"ok.... bye."

"bye fam."

"bye."

--------------

I see my phone down and leaned back on the tree, having online friends was cool and stuff but not being able to actually hang out with them sucked. especially since your irl friends aren't around anymore.

yes, I live with Tord, but I'm pretty sure I annoy the shit out of him. me and Matt are pretty close but it's nice to have other people around, y'know. Edd was cool until he got with Tord, now he just ignores everyone and only gives Tord attention.

I started feeling a small annoying tickle in my throat but I ignored it and kept thinking about what happened to my little friend group, we used to be close and then I leave for a bit and now everyone's distant and picking favorites.

like, does Matt like me or is he using me? why did he do that to me the other day? and why did Tord say all those things? he's dating so he can't talk to me like that right? ughhhhh life's retarded.

I then started coughing flowers.

--------------

after school me and Matt walked home together and hung out in the living room and worked on a art project together.

I decided to wash the flower petals I've been coughing and glue them to different parts of our project. 

we we're working on a realistic pug drawing we have to do and it looks adorable. Matt even let me put a tutu on it made out of some light pink flower petals I coughed up and gently washed.

once we finished I looked up at matt and smiled. "it's not realistic but it's cute." I said happily and matt gave me a small nod.

"yup, but where'd you get the flowers? they're really pretty-"

I panicked a little inside and just ended up shrugging and telling him they were from the garden at school. I then stood up from the floor and stretched a bit. "you wanna take the drawing or leave it here?"

"leave it here, I'll loose it at home." he gave me a small chuckle before Edd walked into the room.

"when did you two get so close?" he asked us.

I rolled my eyes even though it was hard to tell. "when did you and your boyfriend forget our rooms are separated by a blanket curtain?"

"w-what do you mean?" the small stutter in Edd's voice made me let out a small giggle.

"oh! f-fuck Tord!~ harder...!~" I mimicked Edd from the night before and watched his face go bright red while Matt died in the background from laughing so hard. "at least worn me next time y'all decide you wanna fuck." I huffed.

"i- uh- shut up!" Edd said as he ran out of the room. I picked up our art project carefully, not wanting to ruin it, and looked at Matt. "you think if I try hard enough I could get a pet pug?"

Matt chuckled before getting up. "well maybe. If not I could get you a pug and take care of it at my house, you'll just have to come over more often."

"No way! Your forget to feed it." I huffed before giggling. "sorry I think I'll just leave him at my old house and go there after school to take care of him."

Matt nodded a bit. "ok... Be safe though." He sighed and kisses my cheek gently. Is that what friends do? Give each other affection like this? "Imma head home, be careful cutie." He gave me a small wink before grabbing his stuff and leaving me in the living room by myself. My face completely red... Fuck feelings.

I wiped my cheek before walking up to my shared room.

I opened the door and all I saw was Tord laying down with Edd sitting on his crotch grinding on him. It was disgusting.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET YOUR OWN ROOM!"

Hi! Sorry for not posting in awhile my lovelies... Some stuff came up but I'm trying ^^;
Anyways I'm sorry if you made me fanart and I haven't put it in my book yet.. just dm me and I'll put it in right away! Also thanks to Giant_Tord_Robot for letting me use their oc Alex as the online best friend, you're the best man!
Also also sorry for the short chapter ^^;
Annnnnd I wanna start adding pictures to my book but I need some people who are willing to help draw scenes I give them for future chapters if that's ok...
!¡Sorry for type¡!
{1035 words}
Love you all, bye!