•7•

I let out a small giggle and crawled off Tord's lap. I sat next to him on the bed with my legs crossed.

Tord sat back a bit as he said, "you can come back in, dad." With a chuckle.

The older male, who I'm guessing is Tord's dad, walked back in, his face still a bit red.

"Dad calm down, we weren't doing anything." Tord said calmly.

"Yeah, ok. Anyways I came to check up on your friend." He said before looking at me. "are you feeling alright honey..?" He asked with a soft voice.

I just nodded and sat there awkwardly.

The male smiled a bit. "alright. I'm Tord's dad, you can call me Pat." He said before looking at his son. "If you two need anything I'll be in the kitchen making dinner with your father."

Tord nodded a bit as his dad left, I looked up at him. "dad, father..? You have two dads..?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Um.. yeah, but don't tell anyone at school." He nervously chuckled and pat my head.

I huffed and pushed his hand away. "don't treat me like a child." I crossed my arms, earning a small laugh from the male with devil horns.

Tord smiled and shook his head a bit. "whatever cutie."

--------------

I woke up the next morning being spooned by my red hooded friend. I panicked a bit but realized he was still asleep amd I didn't want to wake him... But we did have school in a hour...

I sighed and sat up before gently shaking him. "Tord... Wake up.."

He eventually say up rubbing his eyes. "hm..?" I looked at him with a small smile. "we have school idiot."

Tord huffed and looked at me. "I'm not an idiot." His accent sounded so thick it made my heart melt and I guess my face bright red cause he then put his hand on my cheek.

"Are you ok? You're face is red.." he said quietly while I just nodded, pushed his hand away, and stood up as fast as possible. "I-I need clothes.."

"Oh, right." I watched him stand up and walk over to his closet, "we'll go to your house after school to get your stuff." The norsk said with a happy tone.

"Alright.." I said quietly with a small sigh.

--------------

We got to school and split up, going to find our own groups.

I wondered around and looked for my friends Edd and Matt like I usually did before someone stopped me.

"You look adorable today, freak." A tall boy said to me while I just stared up at him in silence.

"Let's take this conversation to the bathroom." He said with a smirk as he grabbed my wrist.

I quickly pulled away. "leave me alone Tony." I said sternly and got a slap to the face that left a red mark.

Tony stared down at me. "Don't talk to me like that." I went to say something hut he lifted his hand up to slap me again.

I flinched but someone grabbed Tony's wrist and threw him to the ground.

Tord....

528 words
Love you all, bye!