•21•

the two boys got dressed and ready for this flower thing, Tord wearing a everyday dark grey tank while Tom was wearing a little more on the emo side outfit.

it had a black and white tøp shirt with a long sleeved black and white striped shirt underneath. the shirt was tucked into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with lots of chains. he even had some safetypins as earrings that he loved.

Tord was pretty surprised by this outfit, he knew Tom was a little emo but he had never seen him go all out to show it. tho, he was pretty happy Tom was trying to be more like himself.

"you ready?" Tord grumbled to Tom, getting a happy little "mhm!" in return that made him smile a little as they left the house, of course saying bye to tords parents first, and starting their walk to the park.

they talked every once in awhile on their way there about little things, Tord somewhat questioning Tom's outfit and only getting told to shut up whenever he did.

he loved making the short male mad, he thought it was absolutely adorable seeing ton get all frustrated with him and puffing his cheeks up a bit which always made Tord chuckle.

as they got there they both noticed a sign at the park entrance,

"come join us at the flower show in honor of everyone suffering from the hanahaki disease!
information and help will be provided for anyone who is suffering ❤️
from 12:00p.m to 6:00p.m"

"oooh so it's to help raise money for the disease!" Tom said with a small smile. "that's so nice."

"honestly don't get why people with it don't just tell the person they love and get it over with." Tord said with a small huff before walking inside with Tom walking behind him, getting a little sad at the comment.

"well.. maybe the person just can't figure who it is they love..."

"that's the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Tom. you don't actually love someone if you can't even figure who it is that you love." Tord kept his head up as he walked, crossing his arms.

Tom didn't respond, even feeling a small tickle in his throat. he had to cough but he couldn't, he knew it'd just start an argument between the two so he tried his best to hold it in.

they walked for awhile before the tall ginger noticed them and went running up to Tom and picking him up into a big bear hug, "tommy!" he smiled happily.

Tom giggled lightly at this and tried his best to hug Matt back. "hey freckles."

"you look so cute today! I love your outfit it fits you perfectly!" Matt chirped and set the boy down smiling.

Tord just rolled his eyes at their childish behavior and started rethinking why he even agreed to come.

--------------

they walked around for a few hours, Tom every now and then covering his moth to cough and coughing some petals into his shirt sleeve.

they looked around at the different stands, some were selling flower related stuff like tea, crowns, bracelets, and even little snacks.

Tom, of course, got distracted by talking to the person who made the flower crowns.

she was a small girl,her name Kelly, looked kinda like Tom. she had really pretty gold eyes with short brown hair and loved listening to Tom give her tips on how she can approve her flower crowns.

he say at her stand with her while tord stood next to him on his phone. Tom had fun talking with her and they ended up exchanging numbers to talk more.

eventually Tom and Tord finally left the stand, Tom all happy he made a new friend and Tord bored out of his mind.

they met back up with Matt since he had gone to go do his own thing. he had a lollipop with an edible daisy inside of the middle. "hey tommy, wanna try?" he asked, holding the lolli up to Tom's mouth.

Tom nodded and gave the lollipop a little lick before putting it in his mouth. "wait it's actually really good-" his eyes lit up a bit.

Matt chuckled at this and gently pulled the pop out of Tom's mouth and put it in his own. "yup. I learned how to make them so I'll make you some when I can!" he said all happy, patting Tom's head.

Tord huffed at this. "can we go home now?"

"what? no way! let's have a picnic!" Matt said all happy and took Tom's hand. "it'll be fun, Tord!"

"whatever." Tord pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly frustrated from watching the two act as if they're dating, but agreed to go anyways.

--------------

the day was over and everyone was heading home, Matt had his mom come pick him up while Tom and Tord just decided to walk back.

but while they were walking back Tom couldn't stop laughing over something that had happened a little over an hour ago.

"I still can believe you tried to fight a duck-" he giggled.

"oh shut up already!" Tord chuckled and held the smallers hand. "it's not my fault he kept trying to take your sandwich!"

"yea but you lost!" Tom laughed and lightly hugged tords arm as they walked back.

Tord rolled his eyes with a smile and unlocked the door to their home before walking inside and to their room where the two separated and closed the curtain between them to get dressed.

Tord changed into nothing but his boxers while Tom changed into a shirt and some soft shorts, throwing out the petals like always before climbing into his bed.

Tord walked through the curtain. "I don't care what you say we're cuddling tonight." he chuckled and climbed into bed with Tom.

Tom just shook his head smiling before lightly laying himself on top of the other male, his legs on both sides of tords body with his head laying in his chest.

an hour or two pass, Tom had fallen asleep while tord just watched some TV and rubbed the others back.

it took Tord all the way up till he felt something in Tom's shorts to notice that Tom was having one of THOSE dreams. the smaller lightly whimpering with a bright red face while nuzzling into his chest more.

the norski chuckled at this and watched tom squirm around a bit, he couldn't help but rub the smallers sides and get little moans from him while he did this. "that's so cute-" the norsk said quietly as he watched.

tords face went red as he felt Tom lightly grind against his member, instantly causing a tent to form in his boxers. "uhm tom-" he said while trying to wake Tom up.

sorry for disappearing for so long :(
I hope you like this chapter!
sorry for typos and no art in this one,,,
if you have any fan art don't be scared to tell me! ^^
{1181 words}
love you all, bye!