Chapter 15; Everything Comes to an End. Doesn't it?

Oh, my God, you guys! This story is now at 100k reads!! Thank you guys so much!! And I'm terribly sorry that it has taken so long for me to update, life and what not.

Now, without further ado, chapter 15!

It had been a month since Phoenix found out that she had six months to live, one month since Jebediah was finally killed, one month since she accepted that she was going to die

It had been a month since Phoenix found out that she had six months to live, one month since Jebediah was finally killed, one month since she accepted that she was going to die. Bella and Charlie haven't been taking it very well.

Edward and the rest of the Cullens have been true to their word; do anything they can to help Bella through this. They've been doing everything together. Graduation was a very busy day, so distracting that it seemed that Bella was happy throughout the whole day. That meant progress to the Cullens.

When Bella and Edward announced that they were engaged, Phoenix was ecstatic. Angel got the news when she finally arrived home with Carlisle. She didn't seem surprised at all, but she was still very happy for Edward and Bella.

Now, Alice, Bella and Phoenix were on the porch while the rest of the Cullens were setting up decorations. Bella was having a hard time walking in the evil heels that Alice bought. She stumbled, sighing in frustration.

"You just have to break them in," Alice said soothingly.

"I've been breaking them in, Alice! For three days!" Bella cried.

"Relax, Bells. It's going to be perfect. Alice is planning it, after all," Phoenix smiled warmly.

Alice shot the white haired woman a proud smile.

Emmett walks by with a giant tree thrown carelessly over his shoulder. "Where do you want 'em, boss?"

"On either side of the aisle," Alice waved him off.

"What aisle?" Emmett asked.

"Ugh!" Alice huffed, stomping down the stairs. "Does no one have vision!?"

Bella used this time to kick off the death traps that Alice called shoes and slip back on her own tennis shoes.

Phoenix grinned. "You really do hate heels."

"You have no idea, Nix," Bella chuckled.

Bella then looked to Phoenix, who was lost in thought. Phoenix could see Bella out of her peripheral, the way that she look at her. She hated the way that they all looked at her, as if she was going to drop dead right then and there.

It's not like she felt any different physically. The only difference she noticed was the ticking clock over her head. Five more months, she thought to herself. She noticed Edward glance at her, a sad look in his eyes. She tried giving him a reassuring smile, but it never reached her eyes.