weird

Jumping up out of my sleep again. I turned my head to look at the clock with the glaring red digits.

'5:36'

'might as well get up'
Sighing I began my morning routine. I had that dream again. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't get why it's so recurring. I started having them since last month. A boy around my age maybe older, with black hair and a perfect smile, Taller than me, pretty much everyone is taller than me though. The boy appears in my room in my dream it's still night time and was just how it was when I had gone to sleep. we joke around alot and he plays with me sometimes. It feels so real that I thought it was, but every time I wake up, I was alone, my window locked and so was the rest of the house, but there was still the fact that the toys and stuffies we played with were laying on the ground.

Maybe I just slept walked. I haven't told my mommy cause what if she thinks I'm crazy. I don't mind the dreams it just means i have a new friend. We didn't tell each other our real names, he told me to call him hobi, I didn't get a chance to tell him my name, but it's okay. I like the nicknames he gives me. I haven't told my friends, Jin and Tae, but i might if i figure out how to word everything right. Maybe my dreams mean something.

Meanwhile sometime else~

"Baby~ are you okay?" My girlfriend asked. To which I nodded. She hummed in response and ran her fingers through my hair. Ive been so caught up in my thoughts I forgot she came to visit me today. We were laying in my room, cuddling. We've been dating for a little over 8 months. It's been going pretty well and everything, until recently about a month ago right after my birthday. now I've been feeling weird with our skinships.

"Hoseok sweetie, did you hear me." My go to plan was to close my eyes and pretend I've fallen back to sleep. Hearing her sigh she got up and left the room. I reopened my eyes, starring at the ceiling. 'I really need to figure out why I'm having these dreams' I'd ask my friends Joon and Jungkook but what if they try to send me to an insane asylum or something, they wouldn't do that I know I'm just being dramatic.

"Oh you're up, come on let's eat breakfast." Myla, my girlfriend said and walked back to the kitchen. I stood up with a long sigh. I want to fall asleep to see his beautiful face again. I shouldn't be feeling this way about someone that isn't real. I also shouldn't really be feeling this way when I'm about to have breakfast with my girlfriend.