together

Today was the last day Yoongi and Jin would be staying in Seoul, tomorrow they would be heading back to daegu.

Hoseok wanted to make this day special for his lover. He wanted to make things more official too, so he made plans the night before.

"Yoongi." the said boy popped out with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Yes hobi?"

"We're going to go see a movie later so get ready." Hoseok smiled.

"Ou what are we going to see?" Yoongi asked excitedly jumping up and down.

"It's a surprise sweetheart." and of course Yoongi pouted and stomped around. He's starting to hate these 'surprises' people did for him it always makes him curious. After a few hours the couple was ready for their date they got their phones and left the apartment.

"Thank you so much Hobi!" the younger exclaimed hugging his soulmate as they exited the movie theater.

"we're not done yet baby." Hoseok smiled and led the way to the car. when the car stopped yoongi looked out the window to see the park where they first actually met. "Come on love." the older said getting out of the car and opening the door for the other. They walked into the park since the sun set already not many people were here. little lights lit the path all the way to a small spot in the trees surrounded by flowers and fairy lights. yoongi walked forward touching the flowers smiling at their beauty.

"They're so pretty hobi." Yoongi smiled a huge gummy smile his eyes scrunching up a little.

"Yoongi." the said boy turned around only to be faced with Hoseok down on one knee. "Yoongi baby. I love you so freaking much. I honestly don't know what I would be doing right now if I hadn't had met you. you're everything to me." He reached forward and pulled the younger by his hand so he was standing right in front of him. "You're giving me the best gift I could ever ask for, our child. to think that you were made for me nd only for me through out every single one of our lives we were destined for each other and now in this life we can be together." Hoseok's voiced cracked. Yoongi was already on the verge of tears his eyes shining with the fairy light dncing in his crystal eyes. "Min Yoongi will you marry me and stay with me forever and ever?" Hoseok smiled up hopefully. yoongi couldn't believe this was happening. he remembered seeing it on a movie he asked his mom what it meant 'when someone asks to marry someone they are asking them to spend their life with them to stay with them and love them forever' 'will I ever get married mommy?' 'if you feel you do want to spend every single second with them and your heart dances in your chest only for them never let them go baby cause that's really special' 'but mommy that doesn't answer my question' 'you'll know honey, when the times right this will tell you' yoongi's mother pointed to his heart.

"YES HOBI!" Yoongi yelled falling into the older's embrace tears falling from both of their eyes, hoseok took yoongi small hand and slid the ring on yoongi admired it but was brought into a surprise kiss by his now fiancé. clapping was heard and the younger broke the kiss looking up to see Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Mr and Mrs. Jung his mother and even Taehyung. The happy couple couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces.

________________

so that happened

should I just end the book now? I honestly 

don't know.