I'm here

"Yoongi sweetheart." his mom called as she descended down the stairs. He looked up from the TV screen with expectant eyes. " come here love we need to talk okay." she said holding out a hand for him to take. He quickly stood up and held her hand, she guided him to the dining table and took out a plate of cookies, setting them onto the table. The boy began eating them almost immediately, his mom chuckled watching him. "Yoongi hun." she called out.

"Yes momma." Yoongi looked up after swallowing his cookie.

"D-do you know what the doctor told us?" she had to make sure he understood, she didn't want him Going through this situation blindly.

"That I'm pregnant."

"And do you know what that means?"

"That I have a baby Yoongi growing right here." he said point to his tummy. His mom smiled lovingly with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to be mommy too mommy."

"Yes baby, there's a baby Yoongi growing in your tummy and that also means you need to be really careful cause the baby needs to be safe and sound so they can grow big and strong so they'll be able to see their mommy." a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Don't cry mommy!" he got off his stool and rushed to her side hugging her. Why you sad? He looked at her

"My little baby is growing up." she smiled through her tears.

"Nu-uh, I still your little baby Yoongi."

Of course you are sweetheart." she said letting down his hair. She took in a deep breath preparing her next question. "D-do you know w-what sex is?"

"Uh huh, hoseokie told me." he said with acute gummy smile, forgetting who he was talking about.

"Who's that sweetie?"

"Oh he's in my dream, I don't know." he shrugs like it's completely normal.

"Have you even done that." she asks referring to sex.

"N-no." he stuttered avoiding eye contact.

"Yoongi don't lie to mommy."

"I'm not lying mommy, I only did that in my dweam." he whined with a little blush on his cheeks, he just admitted that he's dreamt about it. She didn't really know what to say to him. The next sentence hurt to ask and she was hoping for a no.

"D-did anyone t-touch you in your big boy parts?"

"No, not besides hoseokie." 'who is this hoseokie he keeps talking about.'  she thought 'someone at school or just from his imagination'. "Momma I tired." he yawned.

"Okay, go ahead and go to sleep I'll wake you when dinner is ready, do you have any requests?"

"Oh oh fishsticks." he smiled jumping excitedly, his hair bounced as he did so.

"Okay." she walked to him giving a kiss on his forehead. "You can go to sleep now."

"Okidoki nightnight mommy." he said loudy from the stairs.

"Good night sweetie." she giggled it was like 2:30 p.m. "and be careful don't run on the stairs.