fun

Short update.. Like tiny lol next one will probably longer. Also of course not proofread.

"Hobi come on." Yoongi whined out.

"I'm coming im coming."

"Hurry your tushy up!" Yoongi whined again, from the living room. He had already made himself comfortable in the apartment. There were stuffed animals laying everywhere. Hoseok had got a lot of stuffed animals for the younger. I mean A LOT. he had managed to fill his king size bed with stuffies. So now they were laying all over the apartment. Currently the younger was laying under the blanket fort he made the other boy make for him, he was waiting for the older to come back with the snacks so he could start the movie. Finally after decades of waiting Hoseok walked in with a tray and set it down. It was filled with, cheez-its, applesauce cups, juice boxes, popcorn, skittles and other candy. They made themselves comfortable then started the movie. Through out the movie, they ate, with Yoongi occassionally stealing glances at Hoseok and giggling, because the older still had the stickers on his face with his hair sticking up in different directions since he let Yoongi 'style' it.

Out of nowhere Hoseok set down the bowl he eating out of and grabbed yoongi's leg pulling him towards himself, legs either side his body. The younger squeaked at the action, he watched with curious eyes as Hoseok laid down so that his head was on the boy's soft tummy, making sure not to add too much pressure. Hoseok lifted Yoongi's shirt just above his stomach. There it was, the current home of his child, who was growing more everyday. He smiled down to the small bump, leaning in he kissed the soft skin. Every inch of skin the older kissed. The younger released some giggles because it tickled him. Until Hoseok got dangerously close to his waistband. His breath hitched, but Hoseok didn't notice, he was too much in his own little world. He didn't notice until a light moan slipped from the small boy's plush lips.

"Oh, what's this bubs?" he asked grabbing a hold of the 'thing' that was poking his chest.