to the park

You know the drill..not proofread...enjoy...

"H-hoseok."

"Myla What are you doing here?" to say the least hoseok was shocked. Why was his EX-girlfriend at his apartment building, as far as he knows she knows no one besides him, 'maybe she's fucking one of my neighbors' he thought. "Nevermind I gotta go-"

"I came to see you, hoseok please here me out. I know i-"

"What you messed up, you want to say you're sorry, I take you back, we kiss and make up go back to living together then eventually get married have a family...what a load of bullshit." he laughed humorlessly. "I doubt your pussy is even tight enough to hold a baby in. As I was saying I gotta go." he said shift the elephant and gift bag from one arm to the other, which caught her attention.

"Oh, where are you going?" she questioned.

"Like your entitled to know, leave me the fuck alone, just stop bothering me." that was the last thing he said before walking away, down the stairs since the elvator left and was now taking too long. Myla was going to follow him down the stairs but then the elevator opened she immediately went on and pressed the ground floor.  Surprisingly she made it before Hoseok and went out to her car that was parked on the other side of the street, it wasn't even really her car she fucked a guy and got to use his car. she quickly ran to it and climbed in waiting for Hoseok to come out.

Hoseok walked out of the apartment building checking the time on his phone he had about 35 minutes left. He jogged over to his car and got in immediately starting it and driving to the park, his nervousness started coming back. He was about to meet his soulmate, his Yoongi, his destined life partner and the mother of his child. All thought of running into his ex seem to float out of his mind. The traffic wasn't that bad surprisingly. Finally he pulled up to the park, the park that will mean so much to him after this. He's so gonna bring his little family here every now and then to keep creating memories. Taking in a deep breath he unbuckled his belt, grabbed the gifts he brought. Pulling the door handle he opened it and stepped out. "You can do this Hoseok." after his tiny motivational statement he locked his car and walked into the park. Seeing his best friend with a tall brown haired boy he walked towards them. A small boy with a blindfold and pout on came into view as he got closer, making his stomach do flips.

____________

It's getting close to the time they'll be able to find out the gender.. What should they have

A boy💙

Or

A girl💜