friends

"Yoongi sweetheart. Jin is here." My mom called from down stairs. I finished up the last touches on my make-up, it wasn't too heavy just a little lip tint and a little eyeliner. Sliding on my yellow vans I rushed down stairs, gave my mom a kiss and ran out the door.

"Good morning jinnie hyung."

"Good morning yoons." He greeted me back with his nurturing smile. And we were off to pick up our friend Tae.

We pulled up to his house, which is a few streets down from mine and as usual he came out with one shoe untied as he struggled to close his backpack with a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Sup bitches!" Tae yelled as he plopped into the backseat closing the door behind him.

"Kim Taehyung, haven't I told you to watch your language around my baby!" Tae gave a shy smile with his toast in one had and the other dusting off his shirt.

"Sorry hyungs"

I laughed at their antics. We soon arrived at school.

Hoseok pov

The cafeteria, the place where all nerds, jocks, loners and bitches come to gossip and stuff their faces with low quality food.

I sit with Kim Namjoon the smartest student in school with an IQ of 148, he's a senior like myself and Jeon Jungkook the kid who's good at everything he tries, while academically he's a decent student, he's a sophomore.

"Hi guys and.. Myla." Jungkook greeted and sat down not bothering to remove his bag from his back.

"Hi kookie." my beautiful girlfriend said waving. We sat, talking about how our schedule was going today, till Myla said she had to go somewhere giving me a quick peck and leaving.

"When are you gonna realize she ain't the one."

"Jungkook honestly I'm getting tired of you telling me nonsense about Myla."

"Hyung if you just hear me out-

"Kook stop okay it's pointless." Namjoon intervened. So they both thing I should end my relationship. I just huffed not really sure what to say to my two friends. They haven't even given chances for themselves to get to know each other. I sigh once the bell rings.

Yoongi pov

My class after lunch, study hall. I usually go to the library during this time I look for books about things that might interest me. Today is just like usual me looking through books, Stacks and rows of books until I came to a book that caught my eye 'theory of soulmates'. I love the idea of soulmates. The idea that you have one person in the world that you can always rely on and that they were specially made for you so I got the book and proceeded to a table in the back of the library where I usually go to get peace instead of hearing everybody cooing at me talking about how cute my glasses are and how fluffy my hair is with my slightly tinted cheeks and pouty lips. I was so immersed in my readings that I didn't know the time was passing so quickly soon the bell rang and I had to hurry up and get to my next class so I decided to check out the book after I've done that I stuck it into my bag and proceeded to my next class, math. I can feel myself getting sleepy just thinking about. I slump my shoulders a pout present on my lips as I entered the classroom making my way to the back of the class. The teacher walked in setting down her things and began calling role, then started today's lesson. Maybe a nap wouldn't be too bad I thought pulling out a small seal plushy and leaning my head on it using it as a pillow. (idea came from my seal beanie baby I take to school in my bag heh)

_________________

A/n

Story starting off real sh*tty
But ya know....I'm too stubborn to stop hehe😎