complete

Most likely got spelling errors also it's pretty trash.. might edit later. Enjoy💜

"Can I take this off now." Yoongi whined.

"no you have to leave it on for the surprise." Jin told himm as they waited for a certain boy to come.

"I don't wan' surprise, I wan' food. Me and baby hobi are hungry." he pouted for the hundredth time today. He gasped when he heard a familiar deep chuckle. The one he hears in his dream. Without asking permission he tore off the blindfold. There he was. His hobi, standing right in front of him.

"Hey bubs." he said softly, tears gathered in the younger boy's eyes. He jumped up just as they fell from his eyes and threw himself into Hoseok's arms. The older successfully wrapped his arms around the other without dropping anything. "Baby don't cry, I'm here I'm here." he mumbled into his soft locks inhaling his addicting scent, with an occassional kiss. He felt complete. Out of nowhere he dropped down to his knees, making Yoongi and the others gasp. In an instant he was holding onto yoongi like his life depended on it, his face buried into his stomach.

The younger felt his shirt getting wet. "H-hobi, don' cry." it was barely over a whisper. He didn't know what to do, so he did the only thing he could, he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's head craddling him so tenderly. "Hobi no cry no cry, you're going to make baby cold." the younger said referring to his now wet belly. Hoseok looked up with his handsome smile on display. Before he knew it he picked Yoongi up and spun him around, the smaller immediately wrapped his arms and legs around the other. Cute giggles fell out of his pink lips. "H-HOBI STOP! I DIZZY!" He yelled through his laughs. Hobi sat down on the bench with his arm protectively around his soulmate that was now sitting on his lap.

"Okay Hobi-"

"No, you no call my Hobi, Hobi, only I can." Yoongi glared at Jin. Jin put up his arms in defense.

"Okay okay, Hoseok, here's what we're going to do, Yoongi and I are staying for a week, and Joon made it a point that you may need time to break in the fact that you have a small family forming. *sigh* so we agreed to let Yoongi stay with you. BUT no funny business if he cries to me about you your kid is going to have a dead father. Do I make myself clear." Jin ranted on.

"Yeah yeah, take care of him, blah blah blah." Hoseok made a little yapping mouth with his hand.

"I'm serious you little shi-"

"Okay I think it's time for us to leave. Bye have fun. I'll drop his stuff of later." namjoon waved pushing his boyfriend back to the car.

"So you said you and baby are hungry bubs?"

"Yes we vewy hungry. I wan' a happy meal peeash."

"Hmm I don't know, can a baby like you finish a whole happy meal." Hoseok teased, cause obviously he could.

"I'm a big boy, of course I can." Yoongi answered proudly.

"Hmm." Hoseok tapped his chin, like he was thinking. "Fine, let's go get your happy meal then."

___________

Like I said it was
Pretty trash, I'll try to
Make it up to you guys😏😉