pleasure

"Hobi." He hummed in response looking up setting down Yoongi's unicorn stuffy and his tea cup, giving him his full attention. "What is sex?"  the younger noticed his eyes widen at the question.

"Where did you hear that from."

"Boys at school."

"It's um.. It's when two people who like each other, bond physically."

"Do you like me hobi?" Hoseok struggled to answer he had his girlfriend who he loved. 'But she doesn't know what goes on in my dreams' he thought.

"Yes I like you a lot sweets." he finally answered with a closed mouth smile causing his dimples to show.

"I like you too hobi." Yoongi replied giggling. "So does that mean we can do sex." he asked exitedly bouncing in his spot holding his elephant plush.

"It'll hurt you baby."

"I'm a big boy I can take it pleaseee~."

Hoseok watched as yoongi clambered to his lap and hugged him. Yoongis butt pressed against his member. 'It's just a dream it's my dream I can do what I want right' Hoseok reassured himself.

"okay, sweets get up and sit on your bed like a good boy." Hoseok said as he got up and went to his bathroom that's connected to his room, looking for his moisterizer, he knew his cute baby doesn't have lube or condoms so hwe'll have to use some type of thing cause spit won't be enough for his baby boy. Walking back into his room seeing him sitting on his bed with his elephant stuffie. "Are you ready baby?" hobi asked. He turns to him and gives a wide gummy smile nodding his head vigorously making the older chuckle. "Okay, this is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna put my peepee into your booty." he explained in a soft voice. Yoongis eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"But that's dirty and those are big boy parts not for everyone to see" hoseok laughed a little.

"I know but it feels good. I'm the only one who's gonna see you like that okay, don't you want hobi to make you feel really good?"

"Yes I want hobi to make me feel good." he whined. Saying nothing more the older leaned in and kissed his pretty pink lips he gasped allowing his tongue to intrude his mouth. "Come on baby follow my actions." Hoseok breathed out huskily on his lips. After a bit of hesitancy he mimicked the action catching on quickly. After a bit the older began kissing down his jaw down to his neck laying him down slowly. He whimpers and pushes him up. "I don't want to get tuffy hurt" he said cradling his elephant.

"Tell you what give me him and I'll put him so he'll be safe and not watch us do nasty stuff, okay sweets." he nodded slightly handing over his tuffy. Hoseok stood up from the bed and sat him with the rest of yoongis other stuffies placing a blanket onto them like they were going to sleep. I turned around seeing Yoongi slightly blushing, the dim light letting him see a little tent under his oversized shirt. "What's happening under your shirt bub?" he whispered.

"I dunno hobi, it hurts."

"Then let me take care of you prince." he nodded and laid down. On all fours above him, ducking his head low to kiss him. hands roamed his upper body that was covered with his shirt. Pulling it up to reaveal his flat stomach and cute pink buds. He gasped putting his hands over his face trying to hide. "Baby why are you covering your beautiful face." he peeked out behind his finger closing it again making him chuckle at his cuteness.