ice cream

"Can I get strawberry? No no I want vanilla! Wait or do I want chocolate." Yoongi was currently have an internal battle on what flavor he should get,

"There's Neapolitan." Hoseok suggest turning into the ice cream shop parking lot.

"Oh you are a very smart man." Yoongi shook his finger in the older's direction while he unbuckled his seatbelt. "See that's why I love you." he smiled. The smile that made Hoseok insides flutter.

"And I love you too now let's go and get you guys some ice cream." The older chuckled patting yoongi's belly. They got out of the car Yoongi asking the baby if they wanted Neapolitan like their daddy suggested. The sound of the doorbell signaled new customers, the workers called out a hello as the couple walked to the end of the short line. "How many scoops?"

"Seven." going I answered giving the older a gummy smile.

"You know you're not getting seven." and yoongi did his signature pout and arm cross. It took everything in hoseok's power to not say 'fuck it'.

"Six"

"No."

"Five."

"No, three, take it or leave it."

"Fiineee~" Yoongi whined. "Papas so mean baby." he began talking to his belly.

"Hobi?" a voice called, from behind the boys. 'of all fucking people' Hoseok thought. There stood Myla arm wrapped around some guy.

"Myla." Hoseok said not so pleasantly. Yoongi looked at the two.

"You can't call him that, only I can, right hobi?" Yoongi claimed with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes bubs only you." the older confirmed.

"Who's that?" the small pregnant boy asked tiptoeing to whisper in hoseok's war.

"No one important."

"Hi I'm Myla, Hoseok's ex-"

"Shut up already damn. Come on love it's our turn." Hoseok said dragging Yoongi away, leaving her to deal with the confused and upset man she came with.

"Hey no bad words." the smaller said not pleased with his lovers choice of words.

"I'm sorry."

"I think I earned another scoop of ice cream." Yoongi smiled a gummy smile looking up at the raven haired boy.

"No."