loud

Loud knocks echoed through the apartment. Repeatedly one after the other.

"JUNG SHRIMP DI-mmmpfmm-JOONIE GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BEAUTIFUL FACE YOU BI-mmmfpt-STOP DOING THAT!"Jin yelled on the other side of the door. Hoseok snickered behind the door watching them through the peephole like a stalker. Jin knocked again causing Hoseok to jump a little and hit his forhead on the door. Groaning he unlocked it and glared at the two.

"Yes. May I help you?" he said sarcastically. Jin pushed his way into the apartment, with Namjoon mouthing a sorry to his best friend.

"Where is my baby at?" Jin turned around crossing his arms.

"My baby is asleep in our room, so don't go disturbing him." Hoseok answered crossing his arms too. Namjoon stood by watching the staring contest take place.

"Why is he in your room? Did you guys share the bed? Did you touch him?-"

"Jin I think it's too late to try to stop them from sharing a bed." Namjoon interjected. "He's already pregnant."

"Shut up Namjoon!" Jin yelled at Namjoon.

"Hey leave Namjoon alone!" Hoseok yelled at Jin.

"Yeah leave Namjoon alone!" Namjoon yelled agreeing with Hoseok.

"Oh so you're gonna gang up on me with this shrimp di-"

"IT'S NOT A SHRIMP DAMN IT IM A BIG ASS CARP!"

"HA CARP MY ASS-"

"IM BIGGER THAN YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND OVER THERE."

"HEY WE PROMISED NOT TO BRING THAT UP." Namjoon whined.

"MY BAD BRO!"

"IT'S CHILL BRO."

"ALRIGHT BRO."

"BRO."

"BRO."

"BROOO!"

"BROOO!"

"STOP HUGGING STUPID ASSES."

"IM TRYING TO SLEEP." everyone stopped as they were each attacked with a volley of stuffies. "BUT ALL YOU WANNA DO IS YELL ABOUT FISHIES!" Yoongi yelled throwing the last stuffy at Hoseok, doing his signature arm cross and pout.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Jinnie was just being mean to hobi." Hoseok pouted wrapping his arms around his soulmate. The younger gasped looking at his own best friend.

"You being mean to my hobi?" Yoongi glared at Jin, he looked adorable yet deadly. Jin chuckled nervously. Hoseok smirked but hid it in his lover's soft locks.

"He hurt hobi's feelings." Hoseok added being the dramatic guy he is he threw in a few sniffles. Yoongi scrunched his nose, glaring at Jin some more. The older felt really proud of himself but he could see Jin's eye twitch. He was so gonna die if they're left alone together. He'd have to make sure to stay by Yoongi at all times.