oops

"Hey how's it going thought I'd check up on you guys since we haven't talked since yesterday." Jin said on the other side of the screen.

"okay chill it's only been less than 24 hours. what you don't trust me or something I have everything under controlm."

"Has he ate?" Jin said sounding like a worried mother.

"yes yes I've given him something to eat. he is not my child stop treating him like he's a child. he is my boyfriend and mother my child."

"Yeah well I'm just asking. Never know if you're neglectful."

"Why am I talking to you, where's Namjoon?"

"Shut up shrimp dick, he's in the shower.I don't know why I'm talking to you either. Where's my Yoongi."

"First of all my dick is not a shri-"

"YOONGI! YOOOONGIII!" Jin started yelling through the speaker.

"Alright well I'm gonna g-"

"Is that Jinnie hyung?" yoongi's head popped onto the screen.

"Hi sweetie." Jin beamed. "You having fun over there?"

"Yes! We did a lot of stuff and I was a good boy. Huh Hobi." the younger looked at his boyfriend for confirmation. Jin gasped.

"What is that. HOSEOK WHAT IS THAT ON HIS NECK?!" Jin yelled looking at the dark purple marks littering his pale skin.

"We gotta go. Our ice is freezing." Hoseok quickly said.

"HOSEOK YOU SHRIMP DI-" Hoseok ended the call. Leaning back on the couch. He was sure he was gonna get his ass beat. Hopefully he could get Joon to talk some sense into Jin.

"Hobi?"

"Yes love?"

"I wan' Ice cream." Yoongi said not even worrying about Jin yelling or anything. He has priorities.

"You wanna go out to get some ice cream then?"

"Yes please." The younger smiled his adorable gummy smile that made Hoseok's heart flutter.

"Okay let's go change then we can go." he watched  Yoongi happily hopped down the hallway to the bedroom, he followed laughing at his lover's cuteness.