The Jungs

today was the day. the day Yoongi would meet Hoseok's parents. He was a little nervous, he could of course understand that teenagers having babies aren't exactly normal, so it's not really "liked". that's how Yoongi would explain it. 

They were in the car on their way to the Jungs' house. Hoseok was of course driving while Yoongi was looking through his fuzzy backpack. occasional OOs and AHs escaping his mouth when he discovered something he liked he'd play with it for a minute then throw it back in the bag and start looking for other things that interested him. 

"We're here bubs." Hoseok announced as he pulled into the drive way of a big house. Yoongi looked up with curious eyes, taking in the tall structure. 

"Its pretty." he smiled at the older.

"uhhuh." hoseok leaned over giving the younger boy a kiss making Yoongi blush. "Come on baby lets get out now." he chuckled at the shy boy and grabbed his fuzzy backpack then got out of the car and walked to the passenger side to open up the door and help the pregnant male out. They walked hand in hand to the door, yoongi was kind of behind the boy. hoseok knocked and nervously waited for the door to open. Finally the knob turned and revealed a short lady with heart shaped lips.

"Hoseok." she smiled softly. "where's the umm.." she trailed off not knowing how to address the person. Hoseok pulled Yoongi's hand so that he would come stand by him. "oh." her eyes widened in surprise, her smile became bigger and more relieved.

"This is Min Yoongi, my boyfriend and the mother of my child." Hoseok introduced proudly looking at the small boy who shyly waved at his mom.

"Hello sweetie." Mrs. Jung smiled genuinely. "please come in." she welcomed. they walked in the modern but cozy house, you could tell it was expensive from one glance. "Honey, look." the lady said as they entered the living room. The man who was sitting on the couch looked up and nodded to himself, barely noticeable to the others.

"Appa this is Min Yoongi."

"Hello." he offered a polite smile.

"come sit down, your feet probably hurt." Mrs. Jung said to the younger boy leading him to the couch hoseok followed behind.

"Are you psychic." Yoongi gasped  cause indeed his feet were hurting a bit. The others chuckled.