ms.min

Not proofread

"Hey Jin. You here to see yoongi?"

"N-no actually, I came to speak to you."

"Oh okay, well um come in." she stepped aside. "Yoongi is in his room playing so we have time, I'm guessing you don't want him to be present." jin nodded.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about Yoongi's situation."

"Yeh, can't imagine something else you'd want to talk about." she chuckled, but you could tell it was a little dry.

"I found the father." he said quietly.

"You did?!" her eyes went wide.

"Yes, his name is Jung Hoseok he's 18, and lives in Seoul."

"B-but how could that be, he's so far away."

"Yes, it's a thing called dreamsharing. It only happens between soulmates. I myself met my boyfriend through dreamsharing. Its basically teleportation in your sleep when both partners are asleep and yesterday I went to where my boyfriend was. Turns out the hoseok guy is namjoon's best friend and attends the same school."

"So what should we do?" she asked.

"Would you let me take Yoongi with me to Seoul, after school is out. Hoseok would like to meet him and I'm sure yoongi would too."

"B-but why should I, he's done enough to my baby." rose said thinking of her pregnant son.

"Because, he's the father of your grandchild and also your son's soulmate, his only soulmate. Do not make Yoongi resent you for not letting him see Hoseok if he were to ever find out." jin spoke confidently since he already ran through the conversation before he came.

"I- I suppose you're right." she sighed out. "You can take him but please take care of them." her eyes held so much worry, if she could she'd go but she couldn't take leave from work.it's crazy how no matter how harbored she kept Yoongi he still ended up like her, pregnant much too early.

"Of course Ms. Min." Jin nodded offering a smile.

"You can go as early as Saturday morning. Since school gets out Friday."

"Okay then, I'll let them know, can you let yoongi know I'm taking him to Seoul but don't tell him why we want it to be surprise." she just chuckled at Jin, nodding her head.

"Oh Jinnie, I didn't know you were here." yoongi popped into the living room, using his tuffy. "Look tuffy it's jinnie."

"Hi yoongi and tuffy." Yoongi smiled at jins greeting and made his tuffy's little arm wave.

"Yoongi sweetheart, Jin came to tell me that he want to take you to Seoul with him this weekend."

"What really!?" going I humped up and down.

"Yeah, I'm going to visit joonie and since school is out I thought I could take you with me this time." Jin said smoothly. It wasn't a complete lie, he was also going to see Namjoon but the main reason was to unit the long lost lovers. "We'll leave Saturday morning."

"Oh my squash it's Wednesday I need to start pack!" yoongi panicked and ran up stairs before anyone could say anything else.

"He knows it's still like 3 days away right."

"Who knows." rose sighed