found him

Not proofread

"I'm looking for a guy."jin said coldly, then sighed. "and I need your help."

"Name?"

"Hoseok." namjoon choked. 'maybe it's not the one passed out in the other room.

"Why?" he asked clearing his throat and sipped his water.

"He dreamshared with my best friend and now he needs to take responsibility for what he did." he said firmly." also I'm gonna beat his ass."

"Woah baby chill." namjoon tried to make him calm down just in case it was his own best friend. "Let's think rationally. Why do you want to 'beat his ass'?" he asked with air quotes.

"He got my yoongi pregnant!" jin raised his voice throwing up his hands.

"Y-yoongi?" yoongi the name he had just heard his best friend say.

"Yes, yoongi my innocent bean. Some man whore names hobi stuck his shrimp dick in my child and now I'm going to be a grandparent!!"

"Don't talk about my dick like that." 'great fucking time' namjoon thought as he seen hoseok head to the refrigerator. He obviously didn't hear anything besides hobi and shrimp dick. With a yawn he greeted jin "Hi I'm hoseok, but you can call me hobi." before he knew it the cup namjoon was using was chucked at his head hitting the wall behind him. "AH!!" he yelled well kind of screamed. "What the hell, you're getting me a new damn cup!"

"Jin baby calm down." namjoon tried to hold him back but he couldn't with him being partially drunk and all. Jin chased hoseok around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"NAMJOON GET YOUR MANS BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!" hoseok threatened.

"CALL THEM, YOU'LL BE DEAD BEFORE THEY GET HERE YOU SHRIMP DICK HORNY BASTARD!!" Jin yelled.

"STOP CALLING MY DICK A SHRIMP BEFORE I WHIP IT OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

"I FUCKING DARE YOU TOO, I'LL CUT THAT BITCH OFF AND YOU'LL HAVE NOMORE KIDS AFTER THIS ONE."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I HAVE NONE I'M SINGLE FOR GODS SAKE."

"SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOONGI THEN A HOOKUP?!"

"Y-yoongi?" hoseok stopped running and looked at jin. How did he know about yoongi.

"Yes yoongi, my best friend who you got pregnant."

"I don't know what you're talking about! Why the fuck are you accusing me for!!"

"Hoseok listen." namjoon cut in. "Just listen."

"Yoongi is real. He lives in daegu with his mother, he's 16 now. He's an innocent kid. And now, he's almost 3 months pregnant with your child." jin explained the calmest he could. Hoseok took in a shaky breath leaning on the island.

"H-hes real." he whispered to himself. Tears built up in his eyes. "C-can I see him?" he asked looking at jin like a puppy. Jin sighed. He was so sure he was going to kill the schrimp dick hobi when he found him but now he can't bbring himself to.

"Yeah you can see him. Just *sigh* let me talk to his mom, we can surprise him, maybe this weekend."