Eternity

in all of eternity two souls are forever together, no matter how many lives they have lived. Its always the same soul they fall in love with. Together for eternity. 

everyone had or has a soulmate. Sadly, not everyone finds their soulmate. Some people's soulmates die before they meet or there is a huge age gap between them and that makes it even harder to be together, some people's soulmates might not even be born yet. They could have died and came back to start over for their soulmate. sometimes that's what creates the huge age gap. Just keep it in mind that they will always be drawn to each other, no matter how different they are. But sometimes it doesn't work.

Dream sharing happens when one or both soulmates come of age, 18. once they sleep after their 18th birthday, they will wake wherever their soulmate is, that is if they exist. it only happens when both are asleep. After that it is their choice to continue. They decide by passing it off as a weird dream and forgetting about it or continuously thinking about it all/most of the day till the next time they fall asleep, when they feel the pull between the two hearts. The connection between two mates is one of the most important things when it comes to dream sharing. if the connection is broken it can only be fixed when meeting in person and an act of love or affection. With out the bond they cannot dream share. The bond is broken when one mate suffers a heartache at the hands of the other. Soulmates were a big thing centuries ago but as time went on people stopped believing because human nature overthrew the power of love. cheating , greed and other things. Almost all knowledge about soulmates stopped being passed down to younger generations. Only a few families continued.