love

There's a few errors in this chapter..but I'm too high to look for them lol I'll fix it some other time..

Warning: poorly written smut..deadass I'm not joking lol

"H-hobi, can we do what we did before?" Yoongi asked shyly, moaning a little cause Hoseok still had a grip on his hard member.

"What did we do before?" Hoseok wanted Yoongi to ask for it.

"Y-you know..."

"Can't say I do bubs." he answered squeezing his dick a little.

"Ah~ can we do sex again."

"Hmmm~ I don't remember how to do it." hoseok said still lightly stroking. the small cock through his pajama pants. The younger whined. "Maybe you could show me." he gave one last pump before letting go.

"O-okay." he stood up, he wasn't really shy cause he didn't know why he should be. Yoongi pulled Hoseok to the bedroom throwing all of the stuffies off the bed (😪those poor babies) then pushed the other boy onto the bed. "I-I don't have any stuff for my fingers though." without a world hoseok grabbed a bottle from his bedside table and handed it to him. The younger accepted it without any questions and opened it, putting some on his small fingers. He was just going to shove his hand down his pants till Hoseok interrupted.

"Maybe you should take off your pants, love. You don't want to get the sticky stuff on them right." he coaxed. Yoongi nodded in understanding and pulled down his pants and boxers with his clean hand, allowing them to pool at his feet then stepped out of them. He leaned forward holding the bed for support to allow his fingers access. The older watched the mixture of pained yet pleasured expression that flashed onto the younger's face. It was such a turn on for the older to see his innocent baby pleasuring himself.

Little whimpers left his lips, as he forced more fingers in, just like hoseok did to him. He whined out cause his little fingers couldn't reach that special spot. The spot that brought so much pleasure. He needed something longer, bigger, thicker. His glossy eyes fluttered open looking to his hobi, who had his hand wrapped around his own member, stroking it, while watching him finger himself. Yoongi crawled onto the bed, over to hoseok. He wanted to be filled. He wanted to feel pleasure. He only wanted it to be Hoseok. Maybe it was his hormones but he really wanted to be fucked. Finally sitting on Hoseok's lap he grabbed a hold of the thick girth and positioned it at his entrance with a deep breath in he sunk down. Feeling the head force its way past the ring of muscles. They both moaned at the contact. The younger slowly start grinding on the other's lap. Whimpering as his walls were massaged by hoseok's cock. He pulled hoseok away from the headboard, held on tightly his arms wrapped around his shoulders while hoseok held onto him by his waist. They hugged like their life depended on it. Moaning and grunting into each other's ear. Yoongi didn't like that he couldn't feel the older's skin on his so he pulled away, stopping all movement. He pulled the other's shirt off, and was greeted by his abs and firm chest.

Hoseok thought the other was going to leave his own shirt on, and that was completely fine with him. He was surprised to see Yoongi unbuttoning his pajama shirt. His pale skin illuminated by the light of the lamp. Hoseok couldn't help himself, he reached up and pulled the shirt off of the boy's shoulder hastily, he attacked his neck and collarbone leaving beautiful dark purple love bites on his flawless skin. Leaning forward he pushed Yoongi till his back came in contact with the soft sheets, still keeping himself seated inside the younger. The view made him want to stay like this forever. Yoongi laid before him. Legs on either side of him. His black hair created a halo around his head. Purple splotches littered his neck and collarbone out to his shoulder. His swollen tummy, that held the symbol of their love for each other. The beginning of their family, the thing that ties them together forever. Their first child. When they first had sex. Made love. He would have never guessed that everything he'd said was going to be true, indeed he did get the other pregnant. It was the best thing he ever did. He wouldn't change a thing that had happened. If he did he wouldn't have known his soul mate existed, his Yoongi.

"Hobi, please-"

"I love you, I fucking love you baby. You and our baby." he placed his hand over Yoongi's bump, rubbing it softly. "Y-you're both the most important people in my life. You're my everything." Hoseok was probably on the verge of tears but Yoongi couldn't tell because before he knew it the older captured his lips, in a needy but gentle kiss. The other finally managed out an 'i love you too' in between the kiss. His small hands found their way into Hoseok's hair, tugging lightly on the strands. After all this time hoseok continued to thrust into his lover. Loving the moans that vibrated on his lips.

Hoseok wasn't a crier(is that even how you spell it), so when tears fell from his eyes onto Yoongi's face he wasn't sure what think. He let go of the kiss when Yoongi's eyes fluttered open they held contact. His eyes still creating tears. But he wasn't sure from what. The pleasure? The warm feeling in his heart? The butterflies he feels whenever he looks at the younger? The connection he feels with him? He examined the other's face, he seen the tears that formed in the younger's eyes as he gazed up into his own. His thrusts never stopping, never getting fast or slower they were at a steady pace their hands caressing each other's faces. They felt complete. Their moans and groans grew louder, they were coming near. Hoseok's thrusts became sloppier, deeper and stronger. His balls clapped against the boy's ass with each thrust. Finally they came together. the taller pulled Yoongi into a hug as they came. His hips stuttering forward while spilling his seed, filling the younger. He could feel Yoongi clenching around him. And Yoongi could feel hoseok's cock pulsing inside him. His cum overflowed and leaked out around the older's member. Finally Hoseok pulled out, leaving yoongi's gaping hole gushing with his cum. He chuckled as he looked at Yoongi, he had a blessed look on his angelic face. "I love you bubs." Hoseok said, pecking Yoongi, just as his eyes closed.

_______________________

Like I said it was trash😭anyways....