call

It's been 4 days since Yoongi has been staying with Hoseok. Hoseok managed to avoid Jin's 'stealthy' attacks after the shit he pulled. Everything has been laid back. The couple would cuddle, watch movies, play with Yoongi's stuffies, take baths together and go for walks or out to eat. Now Hoseok had to do something very important and he didn't know how it would effect them.

"Hello eomma." Hoseok said through the phone. He was sat in the living room. Yoongi was taking a nap in his room.

"Hi honey, did you need something?" a sweet voice said on the other end.

"I-I um.. I wanted to tell you and appa something." He stuttered over the phone.

"Okay hun hold on let me call him." some noises were heard and a conversation that he couldn't make out. "Okay seokie your on speaker."

"what is it son?" the voice of his father broke the silence. How does he tell them. He's going to be a father. He's going to be responsible for a child at 18 and that the mother is only 16.

"I....I..wanted to tell you that..y-you're going to be grandparents." silence rang through the receiver. A sigh was heard from his father then footsteps getting further away. It hurt, it hurt knowing he upset his parents.

"H-hoseokie." it was his mother, sounding like she was going to cry. "Just...just bring them to the house tomorrow, this is something we need to talk about in person."

"O-okay."

"Don't worry sweetie. Take care till then, take care of your family. Eomma and appa loves you sweetheart."

"I-I love you too." then they hung up. Hoseok tossed his phone onto the couch and rubbed his face with both hands. He did it, he told his parent, but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Hobi?" Hoseok looked up seeing his beautiful pregnant soulmate.

"Yes bubs?" He stood up going over to the short male.

"Me and baby are hungry." Yoongi pouted. The older couldn't help but lean down and peck his lips.

"Okay baby go find something to watch while I make you something." the small boy nodded and walked to the couch. Hoseok smiled as he entered the kitchen. His mother's words playing back to him. Take care of your family, he was planning to. He hoped everything went right tomorrow.