A First Time For Everything

"Is everyone ready to go?" Austin called out from the kitchen. The boys all shouted yes from different rooms in the house.
"I'll call a couple ubers." Brandon said.
"Everyone got their IDs?" shouted Zion. Edwin shuffled through his drawers trying to find his. His hands started to shake as he slid it into his pocket. He could head Nick and Austin bragging about how they didn't have to use a fake ID anymore. Wishing he could say the same he walked out of his room to meet the others.

They all waited on the couch for their ubers to arrive. Nick noticed that Edwin wasn't making much conversation.
"Are you feeling alright Ed? You look off." He said in a calming voice.
"Of course he's alright! My boy is finally getting some pus-" Zion started, quickly getting cut off by Nick.
"Why don't you just knock it off." He snapped. Edwin looked at Nick, his eyes saying "thank you". It was weird how even though Nick didn't know what was bothering Edwin he knew how to make him feel better.
"I'm alright, Nick. I guess I just haven't been out in a while."
"It's going to be such a fun night! I'm glad you're coming." Austin said cheerfully. The rest nodded.
"Our rides are here. How are we going to split this up?" Brandon announced after getting the uber notification from his phone.
"I'll ride with Ed." Nick said.
"Bet. See you guys there." Zion called, practically out the door. Austin and Brandon followed.

"I'm serious, you don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean we all want you there! I just don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything." Nick was always concerned for Edwin.
"I'm really okay! I'm excited to go!" Edwin half-lied.

Nick sang with Edwin throughout the car ride. It took his mind off of things. As they arrived at the club they saw the others getting out of the car. Zion immediately knew about four other people, just waiting in line. Still shaking, Edwin opened the door.
"Maybe once I get inside I'll feel better." He thought to himself. They all walked into the club together. Edwin was surprised his ID worked flawlessly. Was it really this easy to be bad? They might of walked in together, but they quickly split up. It was a huge place. The smell of vodka and weed filled the air. Edwin didn't like either of those things. At least, he thought he didn't. Loud music shook the room. He glanced over to see Brandon already grinding on a beautiful girl.
"Why is it so easy for everyone else?" He kept thinking. Just then, a handsome man tapped him on the shoulder.

"Do you smoke?" the man practically yelled to Edwin.
"I haven't before. Why?" he was nervous. Edwin doesn't usually find himself in situations like this.
"Then let's do some shots first. It'll get you warmed up!" The man handed Edwin a shot of vodka. He watched the beautiful boy down the harsh liquid. Edwin had never done a shot before. He had drank lightly before, but nothing like this.
"Liquid courage. You want to do this tonight? You have to start here. There's a first time for everything." he thought, hyping himself up before knocking back the shot. He let out a little "woo!". To be quite honest, he hated it. It burned and he already felt tipsy. On the bright side, the boy was extremely attractive and seemed interested.
"You seem cool! Do you want to come hang out with me and my friends?" The very boy interrupted his thought.
"Sure! I'm down!" Edwin smiled at him. His mind raced. He quickly had to find Nick. Actually, maybe he didn't.