Pride Time

When Edwin and Theo walked outside, Austin was waiting to pick them up. The rain had stopped and a gorgeous rainbow had bloomed in the sunset sky.
"Look! There's a rainbow!" Edwin pointed to it.
"I think that's gay good luck." Theo laughed, pulling Edwin in for a kiss. Austin rolled down his window.
"I don't have all day!" He shouted.
"Alright! Alright! God!" Edwin replied, holding hands with Theo and getting into the back seat with him.
"Do you know why Nick wanted us back home?" Theo asked Austin.
"Not sure. He just wanted me to come and bring you back as soon as possible."

When they pulled up the PrettyMuch house, they noticed rainbow colored balloons lining the walkway.
"Oh god." Edwin laughed. They opened the door to see the band and all of their friends waiting for them.
"Surprise!" Everyone shouted.
"What is all of this for?" Edwin was smiling looking at all the decorations.
"To celebrate this new chapter in your life. For your freedom. It's like a mini pride!" Nick gave both Edwin and Theo a hug.
"Wow! This is so nice! So I guess the rest of you know now...I'm bi!" Edwin giggled as all of his friends clapped for him. "And this is my boyfriend, Theo."
"Hi everyone!" Theo blushed and waved.

Minutes later, the party was in full effect. All of Edwin's favorite songs were playing and everyone was socializing.
"I know we've already met but...it's different now." Zion stuttered to Theo. Edwin thought it was funny how nervous he was around him.
"I wanted to say thank you for helping my love with everything. You played a big part in this, which to be honest, I was surprised by." Theo admitted.
"Things with Ed and I have been rough, but we've really grown closer because of all of this."
"Glad to hear."

One of the boys' closest friends, Parker, came up to them and asked to take their picture. He always took great pictures during parties so Edwin allowed it. He kissed Theo on the cheek for the photo.
"Came out great! Can I post it? Do the fans know about you guys?" Parker asked.
"Oh shoot, I forgot to tell everyone." Edwin realized and then raised his voice. "Guys! The fans do not know about me and Theo or me liking guys so don't post anything on social media from today! I have a specific time I want to tell them so...yeah." Everyone gave him thumbs up and showed they understood.
"Alright, cool. I'll save it until then." Parker smiled and walked off.

Edwin spent most of the night introducing his friends to Theo and answering all their questions about being bi. They had a lot of questions. He understood though and was happy to help them grasp the concept.
"So...Did I do a good job or what?" Nick asked them.
"Amazing job. Seriously, this is great." Edwin said.
"Agreed. Thank you so much, I can't believe you did all of this for him, for us." Theo put his arm around Edwin's waist.
"I'm just so proud of how far he's come." Nick got a little teary eyed.
"This isn't a night for crying, Mara." Edwin made Nick crack a smile.
"He couldn't of done this without you, you're his biggest supporter." Theo chimed in.
"Aw, come on." Nick blushed.
"You really were and you always will be."
"Promise me one thing."
"Anything!"
"When you two get married, I'm going to be your best man." Nick smiled.
"Obviously!"
"Married?" Theo looked at Edwin.
"You know it's going to happen." Edwin laughed.
"Theo Honoret does have a nice ring to it." Theo put his hand on Edwin's chest and gave him a loving kiss.