Skittles

Some parts of Edwin's life seemed so perfect. He was so happy with Theo and his overall mood had drastically improved. With that said, he still hated that other boys didn't know. About one week had passed since Edwin and Theo started dating and they had been texting everyday.
Good morning Theo <3
Hello sunshine! How are you?
I'm so so. I miss you a lot. I feel like I should tell the other boys soon just so you can come over more.
Tell them when you're really ready. Although, that would be great for me.
I am actually thinking about telling them though.
Even Zion?
Maybe not him. I don't know yet.
I'm always here.
You make me so happy Theodore.
Theodore...
Your name is pretty and you know it.
Whatever you want to believe.
You know what I want to do right now?
Tell me.
I want to play with your hair and give you little kisses. Just feeling cute like that ;)
Then, Nick called Edwin into the kitchen. He left his phone on his bed and went to go see what he needed.

  "Brandon can you help me find my phone?" Austin asked him.
"Yeah sure. Where do you think it might be?"
"I was using it in Nick and Edwin's room a little while ago so maybe it's in there." They both went into the other boys' room and began searching for the lost phone.
"Is this it?" Brandon picked up Edwin's phone.
"No that's Edwin's." Austin noticed and continued looking. While Brandon was still holding Edwin's phone, a text notification sounded.
Message from Theo <3
Baby I want to kiss you so bad. You should come see me later :)
"Was that Edwin's phone that just went off?" Austin looked over to see Brandon with his jaw on the floor. "What Brandon? Who's the text from?"
"Dude. Read this." Brandon flipped Edwin's phone so Austin could read it.
"I...I don't understand." Austin was now in the same shocked state as Brandon.
"Theo. That has to be a guy's name. A heart next to it? Kissing? Hanging out? Is Edwin-" Brandon started rambling.
"I think Edwin might be gay." Austin finished for him.
"What should we do?"
"Well don't tell him we saw that text!"
"I feel like he's going to know we know."
"I have an idea." Austin smiled.

  Nick had Edwin in the kitchen for a while. He needed help cleaning everything up from a party. After a couple hours, Edwin needed a nap. When he walked into his room he was stunned. By his pillow were little rainbow stickers, a cute unicorn plushie with a rainbow horn, a bag of skittles, and a note. The note read,
Edwin, if you're gay we still love you!
                                              Brandon & Austin
He literally had no idea what to think or how to feel. Why did they think he was gay? What was going on? Was this a prank? He picked up his phone to see the same text from Theo that the boys had saw. Did this have something to do with this?
"Brandon! Austin! Come here!" Edwin called out. Moments later they slowly walked in, too nervous to really look Edwin in the eyes. "Do you guys want to explain or...?" Edwin used a firm tone. He wasn't mad he just wanted answers.
"We saw your text from Theo." Austin blurted out.
"Oh." Edwin's face dropped.
"Just like the note says, we still love you!" Brandon jumped in.
"Guys, sit down." Edwin was not prepared to come out today but he guess he had no choice.