Swipe Right

"Alright everybody! Let's do this!" Brandon exclaimed, slinging a backpack over his shoulder.
"We are gonna go OFF on this tour!" Zion said back, giving Brandon a high five.
"The bus is already waiting for us outside." Austin noticed. His face was pressed against the front window in excitement.
"Let's make this tour our best yet!" Edwin added to the hype. He had so many mixed emotions that he couldn't exactly describe how he was feeling. They all filed out of the house, suitcases trailing behind them.

"I can tell you what. My ass is not sleeping on that top bunk again." Zion grumbled, throwing his stuff onto one of the bottom bunks.
"You got to admit, it was pretty funny when you fell off though." Austin giggled at the thought. On their last tour Zion slept in one of the top bunks, the one above Edwin actually. He remembered one night the bus hit a bump in the road and Zion rolled out of his bunk and hit the floor. It was actually really funny.
"Ah fuck you guys!" Zion looked embarrassed as he sat down on the couch. Nick taped a piece of paper to the wall. It had a list of all the tour dates and locations.
"First stop, LA baby!" Nick cheered, clapping his hands together. With that, Edwin began working on his little plan.

In the back of the tour bus there was a room with a bunch of couches. It was one of the only areas where you could lock the door and be alone for a while. Edwin settled in there and closed the door while the other boys were playing video games. He took out his phone and went to the app store and his hands started to shake as he typed in "Tinder". Once the app downloaded he began looking for the cutest pictures of himself. One of the pictures he chose was from the night he went out. He hoped it would attract more people like Theo. Then, the option popped up, "are you looking for: male, female, both". Edwin quickly tapped "male" and tried not to think about it too much. He almost felt guilty that he didn't choose "both", but for this idea he only needed guys.

Edwin was blown away by the amount of attractive guys showing up on his phone. Swipe right, swipe right, and again and again. Quickly, his matches began pouring in. He clicked on each one, throwing out cheesy pick-up lines and suggestive questions. After a few texts between each of the guys he would send them the same paragraph.
I know this is going to sound crazy but, if you want to, we can hook up tonight. There's a few conditions though... you can't tell anybody because I'm not out and I'm in this sorta popular boyband. My friends go out every night so you can come on the tour bus and we can do whatever. :)

A lot of the guys stopped answering after this paragraph. He understood why, but he still got sad and insecure about it. Then, he got a long Tinder notification.
Message from Jared
Ooo. So sneaky and sexy. I like that. I'll keep your secret for you. Message me back where your tour bus is stopping and I'll come by tonight ;)
Suddenly, Edwin was nervous. He thought this plan was genius but now he was having second thoughts. What if a fan found his account? What if these people messaging him expose their conversations? Without anymore thinking he sent back:
The bus is stopping outside The Lash. It's a club on Winston Street here in LA. You can come around midnight because we have a show tonight.
Good luck pretty boyyyyy. See you tonight.
Well, that's that. No turning back on this crazy idea now. With that, tour had begun.