Supportive Friends

Edwin took a deep breath and collected his thoughts. So much was happening so fast, but he knew he could do this.
"So, I didn't think this was going to happen like this but shit happens I guess." Edwin started.
"I'm sorry Edwin. We were looking for Austin's phone and I saw the message by accident, I swear. We didn't want to keep secrets from you so we thought this was the best way to tell you we're here for you." Brandon looked so distraught and guilty it made Edwin sad.
"Brandon, it's okay I'm not mad! I just have a lot of explaining to do."
"What do you mean?" Austin looked confused.
"Well to start this all out, I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. I like guys and girls. Thank you for all the stuff though I really fuck with this unicorn." The way he just casually said this made him proud, this whole coming out thing really was becoming easier for him.
"Wow I never even thought about that. That's amazing, Ed. I'm proud of you for accepting who you are!" Austin congratulated Edwin on his confidence.
"Sorry but I'm dying to know who Theo is!" Brandon butted in.
"Theo is my boyfriend." Edwin said, blushing with a little smile.
"YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" the other two boys shouted.
"SHHHHHH!" Edwin hushed them. "This is going to sound awful but, Zion is the only band member who doesn't know I'm bi now. I don't really want him knowing either. So, please don't tell him." Edwin pleaded.
"Promise." they said in unison.
"How long have you guys been dating?" Brandon asked.
"One week. I met him right before tour though."
"Aw I'm so happy for you Edwin!" Austin gushed.
"Nick knows?" Brandon was full of questions.
"Yeah. This whole coming out thing is all happening so fast."
"I'm sorry we kind of forced it on you like this." Brandon still seemed so apologetic.
"It's really okay. I was going to tell you guys soon anyways. Thank you for being so supportive."
"Of course. If I remember that text correctly, your boyfriend asked you to hang out later! Can I drive you! I want to see him!" Austin got excited at this thought.
"If you want to. I should probably reply shouldn't I." Edwin laughed as he began texting Theo.
"I can't believe you really have a boyfriend." Brandon was processing this whole thing a little slower than Austin.
"I know it's crazy isn't it?" Edwin pulled up a picture of him and Theo from their first date. "This is him."
"That's the cutest shit I've ever seen." Austin swooned over the picture.
"I haven't seen you look this happy in so long Ed. I'm so happy you're happy." Brandon smiled at him.
"That's so cute Brandon. Well I guess I'm going over Theo's house! Once again, thank you guys."
"Of course." Brandon said.
"Get changed while I get my keys." Austin said, getting up from Nick's bed.
"Get changed? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Edwin laughed.
"What? I didn't say anything...I uh...Got to go find my keys." Austin slowly backed away from the room.
"Have fun at Theo's, Ed! I can't wait to meet him!" Brandon gave him a quick hug.
"You all will soon. Don't worry."