Fun Movie Night

"Can you tell I've been crying." Edwin was disappointed Theo's first response wasn't "I love you too" but he knew this wasn't the time.
"No. I guess you just have to act like my friend. I'm sorry. I didn't think they'd be home this soon."
"It's okay." Theo took a quick glance to see if the boys were inside yet. When he saw the door was still being unlocked he looked to Edwin and quickly said. "I love you, Edwin."

"This track boutta be FIRE! I swear we are taking over with this one!" He could hear Zion say as they walked in. "Where's Eddy?" he looked over to see Edwin and Theo sitting on the couch. "Ed! Woah wait a sec- Do I know you?" Zion stopped.
"I'm Edwin's friend, Theo." He gave him an awkward wave.
"Oh. Hi. I was just going to say Ed that bridge sounds fire. I really like it." He said, sitting next to Theo on the couch. Austin facepalmed at the overly weird situation happening in this moment.
"Edwin can I talk to you in the kitchen for a second." Nick firmly grumbled at him.
"Uh yeah...sure." Edwin got up from the couch and mouthed "I'm sorry" to Theo.

"Why is Theo still here?" Nick snapped at him in a low tone.
"What do you mean? How was I supposed to know you guys were coming home so early?" Edwin kept looking back to check if Zion was talking to Theo. He would've never pictured they would be sitting on the same couch today.
"I texted you a million times telling you we were coming back. You never answered. What the hell were you guys doing?"
"I told him I loved him." Edwin whispered. Suddenly Nick wasn't mad anymore.
"Oh my god Edwin. Well! Did he say it back?" Edwin nodded yes.
"Actually I just told him like three seconds ago and then you guys came in. It's so awkward, Nick. I don't know what to do."
"For starters, you need to go back there so he's not alone with Zion."
"You're right." Edwin went back to sit on the couch.

"I should probably get going." Theo whispered to Edwin. Edwin disappointingly nodded and then whispered,
"I love you." Theo started to slide his hand onto Edwin's thigh, before Edwin quickly smacked it away. Theo got up and started to leave until Zion called to him.
"Theo, right?" Theo turned around to look Zion in the face.
"Yeah."
"We were just about to watch a movie. Why don't you chill with us." Theo looked over to Edwin, who shrugged.
"Sure!" Theo walked back over to sit with Edwin. Edwin moved to the middle so Theo wouldn't have to sit next to Zion. Theo let out a little sigh as he sat down.
"I'm sorry." Edwin whispered.
"I want to kiss you." Theo mouthed. Edwin got out his phone and texted Theo.
Halfway through the movie meet me in the bathroom.
I wish I could kiss you nowwwww. (and more)
This sucks.

  The movie dragged on. Nick, Austin, and Brandon felt awkward knowing the tension between everything. About an hour into the movie Theo got up to "go to the bathroom." Only minutes later Edwin got up too.
"I'm never using that bathroom again." Brandon whispered into Nick's ear after noticing Edwin went into the same bathroom as Theo. They both doubled over in laughter.
"What are you guys laughing about?" Zion asked.
"Nothing, nothing." Brandon was practically wiping tears from his eyes.
"Bunch of fools." Zion pouted.

  Edwin zipped back up his pants and went to the kitchen. He returned back to the living room with some fruit snacks so it looked like that's what he was doing this whole time. Theo came trailing behind him, staring at his ass. Throughout the rest of movie they kept having to keep their hands off of each other. They felt like everyone knew what was going on. To be fair, everyone did. Except for the one sitting right next to them.