A Change Of Heart

Edwin and Nick both turned their head to see who was at the door. As the door slowly creaked open, Zion's tall figure shyly entered the room.
"Hey Ed, can I talk to you?" he quietly spoke, almost giving him puppy dog eyes.
"I'll leave you two alone." Nick got up and then whispered to Edwin, "Hear him out. If things start going bad text me or something okay." Edwin nodded. Zion sat down on Edwin's bed, next to him.

  They sat in silence for a minute until Zion said,
"I'm so sorry." Edwin said nothing. "I was being selfish as hell yesterday."
"Yeah, you were." Edwin mumbled.
"I just get so insecure."
"You? Insecure?" Edwin laughed.
"I'm serious. I just don't talk about it. I always had this feeling you didn't like me or something and yesterday... I guess I just lashed out."
"It was a bad time to lash out."
"I handled the situation wrong. That's why I'm talking to you right now. I want you to know I do support you. I have no issue with you liking guys."
"I'm sorry I gave off the vibe that I didn't trust you."
"Don't be sorry. We fight a lot. I'm glad you told me at all. Maybe we can grow from this, you know."
"I'd like that." Edwin smiled.
"I actually got you a little present." Zion pulled an envelope out of his back pocket. He handed it to Edwin and started explaining, "I remember when we first formed the band, we were playing those like get to know you games. Anyways, one of the questions was about a dream date you'd want to go on. You said you'd take the person to Disneyland." Edwin pulled two tickets to Disneyland out of the envelope. "I thought you could take Theo!" Zion smiled with pride.
"Wow. Thank you Zion." He hugged him. "The thing is...I don't think Theo and I will be together for much longer."
"Why?"
"He can't do the whole hiding thing anymore. Since our management isn't really with the whole same sex dating thing, we won't be able to last much longer."
"Fuck that. Have you talked to them?" Zion got up.
"No...I've been too scared." Edwin tapped his foot repeatedly.
"Just wait until they hear what I have to say about this. Let's go."
"Now?"
"Yes, now." Zion opened their door and shouted to the entire house. "AYO BITCHES. WE GOING TO MANAGEMENT NOW! WE ARE NOT LEAVING UNTIL EDWIN IS ALLOWED TO DATE GUYS! YA HEARD?"
"Sounds like Zion found out." Edwin could hear Austin say to Nick as they walked down the stairs.
"Fuck yeah, let's do this." Brandon high-fived Edwin.
"I have the best band mates." Edwin laughed.